An Alabama Pastor's Epic Speech against Gay Marriage (Please finish drinking your beverage first)

Thanks for your opinion
You mean, like your opinion about what is and is not a christian church.

That Bible you quoted earlier calls what you do an abomination...think about it

It also says that wearing a cotton/polyester blend is an abomination.
See, another attack on christians, Dr. Quack is not fooling anyone. Go tell your christian gay friends how thier religion is bs.

:lol:

How is paraphrasing the Old testament an "attack" on Christians?

I didn't realize you were so sensative. Do you need a hug?
no do you and bodey need one? I am fine with people having faith, even when I dont. And you call chirstans intolerant.

I think Bodey went to Catholic school and the Nuns damaged her. I have watched her go after catholics with angry foaming fever.
There you are, trying to "think" again. You keep on defending the Catholic Hierarchy and their long-term protection of pedophile priests.

The percentage of pedophile priests in the Church is lower than in the general population
Oh...that made it SO MUCH BETTER when the Church Hierarchy hide them and moved them around for decades. Because there was a lower percentage of them...................................................wonderful.

And shell fish is a major no no....and divorce gives you a one-way ticket to damnation.

Once again, Mosaic Law, part of the Old Covenant and replaced by the New Covenant. You'd be wise to hone up on the Bible before trying to use it against a Christian
And you'd be wise to learn about the 14th Amendment and its case law before trying to discriminate against gay Americans.

The 14th mentions homos? Where?
Ah...here you are:

Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Gay Americans are citizens. Gay Americans are subject to the jurisdiction thereof. Gay Americans cannot be denied the equal protection of the laws.
Still waiting on proof that I defend pedophiles? Or were you just lying ....again.

I used an absurd example to show that your interpretation of the decision ("People can now freely exempt themselves from laws they deem violate their religious convictions. Solid case.") was absurd.

It isn't. You can call it absurd all you want to, but having a general sense of how the law actually works, I can tell you for a fact that this ruling will impact federal law regarding discrimination against homosexuals. Trust me, I know.

The law specifically impacted will be this one:

42 U.S.C. 2000a

(a) Equal access
All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, as defined in this section, without discrimination or segregation on the ground of race, color, religion, or national origin.

It can be gleaned here that people can and will file for an exemption based on this law, because such compliance would violate their religious beliefs, they will cite the Burwell v Hobby Lobby case as precedent.

Filing an "exemption" is not the same as receiving one.

And please don't try to act like an expert on the law. I know you're not a lawyer, you're no more an expert on how the law works than any of us are.

You don't need to be a lawyer to know about the law. But you seem to think you are an expert on Supreme Court rulings, so please, be my guest and show me why the scope of this SCOTUS ruling will only be limited to contraception?

Moreover, simply filing an exemption will, in the process of consideration, allow the proprietor to continue his or her desired practice unless granted a reprieve or denied and ordered to comply with the law. Simple.
Dr.Quack thinks he is an expert on every thing, haven't you noticed?
The fool is getting massacred :)

I think Bodey went to Catholic school and the Nuns damaged her. I have watched her go after catholics with angry foaming fever.
There you are, trying to "think" again. You keep on defending the Catholic Hierarchy and their long-term protection of pedophile priests.

The percentage of pedophile priests in the Church is lower than in the general population
Oh...that made it SO MUCH BETTER when the Church Hierarchy hide them and moved them around for decades. Because there was a lower percentage of them...................................................wonderful.
Wont admit that pedophile priests are GAY, if you are a male and you molest a boy , you are a HOMOSEXUAL

And shell fish is a major no no....and divorce gives you a one-way ticket to damnation.

Once again, Mosaic Law, part of the Old Covenant and replaced by the New Covenant. You'd be wise to hone up on the Bible before trying to use it against a Christian
And you'd be wise to learn about the 14th Amendment and its case law before trying to discriminate against gay Americans.

Ah...here you are:

Section 1.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Gay Americans are citizens. Gay Americans are subject to the jurisdiction thereof. Gay Americans cannot be denied the equal protection of the laws.
Still waiting on proof that I defend pedophiles? Or were you just lying ....again.
You defend the Hierarchy by your constant condemnation of posters like myself who point out what they did for decades. I have YET to hear you state that what the Hierarchy did was wrong. But you haven't hesitated to get on my case for pointing out what they did to children.

What is the percentage of the general population that is Catholic priests?

Last edited:
Christians need to get a grip. Fagots are here to stay, get used to it.

Christians are here to stay, too. Gay people must get used to that fact as well.
To be fair I don't hear fags bitching about christians or their lifestyles. Can't say the same thing from the opposite perspective
I think one baker can disagree.
You and the baker are both ignorant of the law.

Wont admit that pedophile priests are GAY, if you are a male and you molest a boy , you are a HOMOSEXUAL
Oh...so no girls were molested? Or don't they count?

Why do homos and the homo's supporters keep squawking about Westboro? There isn't a true Christian alive that takes that "church" serious
There isnt a non christian who takes your church seriously. Honestly Catholics don't take any other denominations seriously. Born again too. You're all stupid. Oh and don't forget Mormons. Who takes them serious? Oh yea you voted for one.

So the Catholic Church has a problem with allowing gay men to become priests? Interesting.

Ah...here you are:

Section 1.

You defend the Hierarchy by your constant condemnation of posters like myself who point out what they did for decades. I have YET to hear you state that what the Hierarchy did was wrong. But you haven't hesitated to get on my case for pointing out what they did to children.
of course it is wrong, it is also wrong for you to say that I defend homosexual gay priest pedophiles, when I dont. Still waiting on that link? I have never defended the church' s actions on gay pedophile preists, you need to link to that as well. STOP LYING

I used an absurd example to show that your interpretation of the decision ("People can now freely exempt themselves from laws they deem violate their religious convictions. Solid case.") was absurd.

It isn't. You can call it absurd all you want to, but having a general sense of how the law actually works, I can tell you for a fact that this ruling will impact federal law regarding discrimination against homosexuals. Trust me, I know.

The law specifically impacted will be this one:

42 U.S.C. 2000a

(a) Equal access
All persons shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, privileges, advantages, and accommodations of any place of public accommodation, as defined in this section, without discrimination or segregation on the ground of race, color, religion, or national origin.

It can be gleaned here that people can and will file for an exemption based on this law, because such compliance would violate their religious beliefs, they will cite the Burwell v Hobby Lobby case as precedent.

Filing an "exemption" is not the same as receiving one.

And please don't try to act like an expert on the law. I know you're not a lawyer, you're no more an expert on how the law works than any of us are.

You don't need to be a lawyer to know about the law. But you seem to think you are an expert on Supreme Court rulings, so please, be my guest and show me why the scope of this SCOTUS ruling will only be limited to contraception?

Moreover, simply filing an exemption will, in the process of consideration, allow the proprietor to continue his or her desired practice unless granted a reprieve or denied and ordered to comply with the law. Simple.
Dr.Quack thinks he is an expert on every thing, haven't you noticed?
The fool is getting massacred :)

Maybe somewhere, but not on this thread.

So the Catholic Church has a problem with allowing gay men to become priests? Interesting.
Obviously they do, but that hasnt stopped gay pedophiles from becoming preists has it.

Ah...here you are:

Section 1.

of course it is wrong, it is also wrong for you to say that I defend homosexual gay priest prdophiles, when I dont. Still waiting on that link? I have never defended the church' s actions on gay pedophile preists, you need to link to that as well. STOP LYING

I'm Catholic and I'll never defend what happened. The Church was wrong

You mean, like your opinion about what is and is not a christian church.

That Bible you quoted earlier calls what you do an abomination...think about it

See, another attack on christians, Dr. Quack is not fooling anyone. Go tell your christian gay friends how thier religion is bs.

How is paraphrasing the Old testament an "attack" on Christians?

I didn't realize you were so sensative. Do you need a hug?
no do you and bodey need one? I am fine with people having faith, even when I dont. And you call chirstans intolerant.

Really?

When did I call Christians "intolerant"?

Forum List

Back