An Alabama Pastor's Epic Speech against Gay Marriage (Please finish drinking your beverage first)

I know how the story plays out, you lose in the end

:lol:

Is that what your crystal ball tells you, oh great Swami?
LGBT rights in the Republic of Ireland - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

:D

It's a mistake where ever the perversion is coddled, just look at Sodom and Gomorrah :)
You mean that story where the "good guy" offers his virgin daughters to the crowd so they'd just leave him alone? And then his wife is killed for looking back at all the commotion?

That story?
Yeah the one where the perverts tried to rape God's angel...then paid the price :)
Interesting, considering that the Bible itself says that the sin those two cities were destroyed for was inhospitality.

But you go right on cheering for the "good guy" who wanted to hand over his virgin daughters.......it's not like women counted for anything, right?

You don't seem to understand the dynamics in play here. You're trying to warp the conversation into making gay people into "bigots" against Christianity, and that position isn't supported by reality.

When was the last time a gay person tried to make it illegal for Christians to get married?

BFS, the gay agenda is full on anti-christan. If they could get religion banned they would.

Most of the gay people I know are Christian.
Our first marriage, in 1990, was in a Christian church with a minister, etc.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you mean pretend marriage in a pretend Christian "church"
All churches are pretend

Thanks for your opinion

The Reverend once agains relies on the slippery slope argument.

Someone should teach him some history:

"Another argument used against interracial marriage was the slippery
slope.

Defenders of traditional marriage back then worried that allowing

interracial marriage would lead to, as one court put it, “the father living

with his daughter, the son with the mother,” and the “Turk or

Mohammedan, with his numerous wives, [] establish[ing] his harem at the

doors of the capitol . . . .”30

When the California Supreme Court struck

down that state’s ban on interracial marriage, it had to defend its decision

against the charge that allowing interracial marriage would lead to

polygamy.31 It has been sixty years since the California decision. Striking

down the ban on interracial marriage obviously did not lead to polygamy or

fathers marrying daughters. Perhaps the same specious argument can now

also be laid to rest in the same-sex marriage debate."

http://lawreview.vermontlaw.edu/files/2012/02/johnson1.pdf

You don't seem to understand the dynamics in play here. You're trying to warp the conversation into making gay people into "bigots" against Christianity, and that position isn't supported by reality.

When was the last time a gay person tried to make it illegal for Christians to get married?

BFS, the gay agenda is full on anti-christan. If they could get religion banned they would.

Ahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So...can we see your license? The one that gives you the power to determine what IS and IS NOT a christian church.

It's a mistake where ever the perversion is coddled, just look at Sodom and Gomorrah :)
You mean that story where the "good guy" offers his virgin daughters to the crowd so they'd just leave him alone? And then his wife is killed for looking back at all the commotion?

That story?
Yeah the one where the perverts tried to rape God's angel...then paid the price :)
Interesting, considering that the Bible itself says that the sin those two cities were destroyed for was inhospitality.

But you go right on cheering for the "good guy" who wanted to hand over his virgin daughters.......it's not like women counted for anything, right?

You'd be wise to read a real Bible, that pretend church you got pretend married in must have gave you a dud

Why would my "side" be mad? We're winning this fight.

Gay marriage will be legal in all 50 states within the next 6 months. Your "side" is losing ground by the minute.

That story?
Makes my point, the gays mock christians evey chance they get.

All churches are pretend

Thanks for your opinion
You mean, like your opinion about what is and is not a christian church.

So...can we see your license? The one that gives you the power to determine what IS and IS NOT a christian church.

Let e

That story?
Makes my point, the gays mock christians evey chance they get.

Let'em mock, I don't take any of these cockroaches serious.

That story?

You'd be wise to read a real Bible, that pretend church you got pretend married in must have gave you a dud
Again with your opinion. Just like my opinion that you are a fake christian. A member of Our Lady of St. Luby's.

Anyone disagreeing with this man is a bigoted racist.
What did he say that was racist? He is sick of the gay agenda, I dont blame him one bit. For your information I am not a Christian.
Gay Americans seeking their comprehensive civil rights and defending themselves from discrimination does not constitute an 'agenda.'

If you're tired of 'hearing about it' then admonish state and local lawmakers to stop enacting or proposing measures hostile to gay Americans, such as Amendment 3 in Utah.
Yea civil rights is one thing, but they want to be a protected class. Gay is not a race,creed, color or religion.

All churches are pretend

Thanks for your opinion

That Bible you quoted earlier calls what you do an abomination...think about it

What did he say that was racist? He is sick of the gay agenda, I dont blame him one bit. For your information I am not a Christian.
Gay Americans seeking their comprehensive civil rights and defending themselves from discrimination does not constitute an 'agenda.'

If you're tired of 'hearing about it' then admonish state and local lawmakers to stop enacting or proposing measures hostile to gay Americans, such as Amendment 3 in Utah.
Yea civil rights is one thing, but they want to be a protected class. Gay is not a race,creed, color or religion.
I notice you left out gender. History repeating itself?

All churches are pretend

Thanks for your opinion

Yeah...so? So apparently doe that Koran thingee. Means just as much. A collection of fantasy stories made up by patriarchs to keep people in line.

All churches are pretend

Thanks for your opinion

It also says that wearing a cotton/polyester blend is an abomination.

I notice you left out gender. History repeating itself?
gay is not a gender either, thanks for pointing that out.

All churches are pretend

Thanks for your opinion

Yeah...so? So apparently doe that Koran thingee. Means just as much. A collection of fantasy stories made up by patriarchs to keep people in line.

You just said you got pretend married in a church and now you call the Bible fantasy? You're a fraud

All churches are pretend

Thanks for your opinion

Your "faith" has no more credibility than anyone else's faith

All churches are pretend

Thanks for your opinion

Old Covenant, it was done away with by the New Covenant and it was also Mosaic Law which only applied
to Jews, you've been crushed and your Biblical knowledge is laughable

All churches are pretend

Thanks for your opinion

See, another attack on christians, Dr. Quack is not fooling anyone. Go tell your christian gay friends how thier religion is bs.

Forum List

Back