An Anti-Israel President

The Israelities broke the covenant, and each time returned to their faith after being proved again and again of them being wrong.

Isaiah. Jeremiah. Prophecies saying that a day will come when Jews will return to the promised land.

That land, btw, is not called Palestine.
You might want to dig a little deeper in your Torah studies; post Isaiah.

It was known in ancient times as Palestine.

And will again be called Palestine some day in the future.

The Israelities broke the covenant, and each time returned to their faith after being proved again and again of them being wrong.

Isaiah. Jeremiah. Prophecies saying that a day will come when Jews will return to the promised land.

:lmao:

Islam is in their own dark ages Sunni.

But...

(huggs)

I'm leaving for a holiday Sunni Man. Accept my good-bye salute. :thup:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

If there will be a Palestinian state side by side with Israel, then you can call it "Palestine" for all we care.

But the land of Israel will never be called Palestine. and it never WILL BE Palestine.

What you don't understand is that Zionism and Judaism go hand in hand. they cannot be separated even though silly poeple say it can be.

And I believe that most Anti-Zionists are Anti-Semites. not all, but most. they call themselves Anti-zionist because simply saying that hating all Jews will not be accepted in the 21's century.

I have been talking to a friend of mine, Dhimmi, I believe you Arabs call his kind? yes, Jewish born in Arab country, then moved to the west, and sharing things, we know exactly what those kind of Anti-Zionist Arabs think. My friend ate crap from Muslims everywhere he went, and that with him speaking their language and being like them.

But he was a Jew. sucks, doesn't it?:doubt:
Zionists used Judaism like a pimp uses a hooker. It used religion to further a political agenda. Just like the neocon's in this country using Christianity to further their's.

People really need to drop this "hate-jew mantra". It's become a crutch to fall back on when you don't want to deal with Israeli atrocities and tyranny against the Palestinian's. Why would anyone hate someone based on the way they worship? It's just dumb.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Re. Jews and Palestine/Israel.

What Jews seem to forget is that their Diaspora's dispersal was solidified by the Romans. The Jews' rebellion in Judea resulted in them paying a very severe price: wholesale expulsion. They invited the wrath of Rome's mighty legions and lost. They were slung-out of their land. The vacuum was filled. Islam's been the prevailing religion for the last thousand years. The Jews roled their dice with the Romans and lost. Tough. And tell me, as pagans, were the Romans "anti-semitic"?

What Jews seem to forget is that their Diaspora's dispersal was solidified by the Romans. The Jews' rebellion in Judea resulted in them paying a very severe price: wholesale expulsion. They invited the wrath of Rome's mighty legions and lost. They were slung-out of their land. The vacuum was filled. Islam's been the prevailing religion for the last thousand years. The Jews roled their dice with the Romans and lost. Tough. And tell me, as pagans, were the Romans "anti-semitic"?
The diaspora was a myth. It never happened. Why? The Roman's didn't have machinery or equipment in place to move that large of a population and all their belongings, that great a distance across a desert. It's a basic problem of logistics.

Yep Jews "rolled the dice again" and now we have the most powerful country in the region :clap2:

Yep Jews "rolled the dice again" and now we have the most powerful country in the region

Which is almost entirely relient on the American taxpayer.

Yep Jews "rolled the dice again" and now we have the most powerful country in the region

Which is almost entirely relient on the American taxpayer.

:lol: Not hardly that 3 billion a year is nothing, they should have kept Sinai anyway there's oil there

Not hardly that 3 billion a year is nothing, they should have kept Sinai anyway there's oil there

Talk about ungrateful.

No, we gave Egypt back for that. :badgrin:

Well for that and having Sadat come to the Knesset to speak peace. :D

Too bad it didn't last, it couldn't last. Now Hamas has weapons pouring in from the Gaza Egyptian boarder...Soon there will be war again

Forum List

Back