An Appeal to Bernie Supporters

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
The latest news is that Wells Fargo bigwigs will keep their million dollar bonuses, as will Sen. Joe Manchin's daughter who profited from making schools buy EpiPens from her company.

Aren't you tired of the rampant corruption between Big Business and Government? Do you think Hillary will do anything but further this unholy alliance?

Donald Trump scares the hell out of both of them, and with good reason. Why not give him a chance to start taking names and kicking ass?

We agree that the current system is rigged. Let's give our country a chance to break this duopoly; if Trump doesn't perform, we can replace him with Elizabeth Warren in four years. (Yes, I would prefer her to Hillary.)

In all seriousness, voting for Hillary while complaining that Washington is corrupt makes no more sense than hiring a known drug dealer as a high school janitor while complaining that meth is dangerous.

The latest news is that Wells Fargo bigwigs will keep their million dollar bonuses, as will Sen. Joe Manchin's daughter who profited from making schools buy EpiPens from her company.

Aren't you tired of the rampant corruption between Big Business and Government? Do you think Hillary will do anything but further this unholy alliance?

Donald Trump scares the hell out of both of them, and with good reason. Why not give him a chance to start taking names and kicking ass?

We agree that the current system is rigged. Let's give our country a chance to break this duopoly; if Trump doesn't perform, we can replace him with Elizabeth Warren in four years. (Yes, I would prefer her to Hillary.)

Completely illogical. Bernie Sanders and Donald Rump could not possibly be more polar opposites in their values. You literally could not find two people who ever ran for President who were more diametrically opposed in their ideas of how the world should work. Literally can't do it. What you're apparently proposing is a negative: "vote for Rump because (he says) the Establishment doesn't like him" --- which is itself illogical since he's been a YUGE part of the Establishment all his life, playing it from both sides.

I agree with TwoThumbs. Rump is in it for himself, he's always been in whatever he's dabbled in for himself, and he always will be. Period, end of story, waiter check please, cue fat lady.

Completely illogical. Bernie Sanders and Donald Rump could not possibly be more polar opposites in their values. You literally could not find two people who ever ran for President who were more diametrically opposed in their ideas of how the world should work. Literally can't do it. What you're apparently proposing is a negative: "vote for Rump because (he says) the Establishment doesn't like him) --- which is itself illogical since he's been a YUGE part of the Establishment all his life, playing it from both sides.

I agree with TwoThumbs. Rump is in it for himself, he's always been in whatever he's dabbled in for himself, and he always will be. Period, end of story, waiter check please, cue fat lady.
you agree with me?

I, I, I might have to rethink my stance on this...

Completely illogical. Bernie Sanders and Donald Rump could not possibly be more polar opposites in their values. You literally could not find two people who ever ran for President who were more diametrically opposed in their ideas of how the world should work. Literally can't do it. What you're apparently proposing is a negative: "vote for Rump because (he says) the Establishment doesn't like him) --- which is itself illogical since he's been a YUGE part of the Establishment all his life, playing it from both sides.

you agree with me?

I, I, I might have to rethink my stance on this...

I know, right? Gives me the creeps too. Same with me and Cecile.

Hey, it's really true -- Orange Crash is a unifier. Just not in the way he wants.

Switching from Hillary to Trump is like leaving the frying pan and diving into the fire. I'm supporting Jill Stein. I don't care if she has almost 0 chance of winning and if supporting her "helps" Trump win, I can't bring myself to support Hillary.

I plan on voting for the guy with the weirdest symbol next to his name.

seiously, between orange is the new whitty , Mrs Crypt Keeper, Gary Bongson and whatshername, going 10th party seems like a winner.

unless my main man, my goto guy, the leader of my party is on the ballot

hqdefault.jpg

seiously, between orange is the new whitty , Mrs Crypt Keeper, Gary Bongson and whatshername, going 10th party seems like a winner.

hqdefault.jpg

As far as I know, there are only 4 candidates. Perhaps there are more who haven't even gotten past the 1% range?

hqdefault.jpg

As far as I know, there are only 4 candidates. Perhaps there are more who haven't even gotten past the 1% range?
no idea, some are able to get on the ballots in some states.

when I voted in Ark, they listed damn near any party you could think of

Switching from Hillary to Trump is like leaving the frying pan and diving into the fire. I'm supporting Jill Stein. I don't care if she has almost 0 chance of winning and if supporting her "helps" Trump win, I can't bring myself to support Hillary.

Yabbut you're Canadian, so you can say anything you want, eh?

Some of us here are trapped in battleground states. That means we don't have a choice.

hqdefault.jpg

no idea, some are able to get on the ballots in some states.

when I voted in Ark, they listed damn near any party you could think of

CNN is only tracking 4: Clinton, Trump, Johnson and Stein. My guess is if there's anyone else, they're below 1% and not considered worth looking at. Mind you, if I didn't like Stein, I'd be looking for these invisible candidates, but I do, so no need...
2016 Presidential Election Center

In all seriousness, voting for Hillary while complaining that Washington is corrupt makes no more sense than hiring a known drug dealer as a high school janitor while complaining that meth is dangerous.

Just to entertain that analogy, voting for Rump is like, instead of hiring that janitor you sell the high school and rename it "Meth-Rump University". In big orange letters.

Completely illogical. Bernie Sanders and Donald Rump could not possibly be more polar opposites in their values. You literally could not find two people who ever ran for President who were more diametrically opposed in their ideas of how the world should work. Literally can't do it. What you're apparently proposing is a negative: "vote for Rump because (he says) the Establishment doesn't like him" --- which is itself illogical since he's been a YUGE part of the Establishment all his life, playing it from both sides.

Dude, Bernie endorsed the EXACT OPPOSITE of what gave him his popularity. He is just another two faced bitch in the political class.

Dude, Bernie endorsed the EXACT OPPOSITE of what gave him his popularity. He is just another two faced bitch in the political class.

And ---- what was the alternative at that point?

Hm?

Last edited:

Dude, Bernie endorsed the EXACT OPPOSITE of what gave him his popularity.

He most definitely did not. Time and again he's made speeches highlighting the similarities between his campaign and hers. That being said, I still can't support Hillary. If Jill Stein weren't around, I might support Hillary, in a 'lesser of evils' approach, but since Stein is around, I'd rather support her. Put simply, Hillary can say lots of things, but it's what she actually -does- that matters. I think Trump is even worse then her in that department though. I love Colbert. I think the following clip speaks to how low the bar has fallen when it comes to truth in the Trump campaign...

I am not interested in "how the world should work." I am interested in how the corrupt Big Business/Government duopoly does work in our country and who is willing and able to bring it to heel. Why do you think they are so opposed to Trump? Why is it illogical to support someone who can beat them at their own game?

Yabbut you're Canadian, so you can say anything you want, eh?

Some of us here are trapped in battleground states. That means we don't have a choice.

I think you're saying that you'll vote for Hillary to try to ensure that Trump loses? If so, I can't say I blame you. Even if I were down there, I don't think I could bring myself to do that (if there were ranked voting, that'd be something else), but I can certainly understand why a lot of people would rather choose the "lesser of evils". Colbert nails it again in this clip...

And ---- what was the alternative at that point?

Hm?
Why do some people think its ok to throw away their integrity, their ENTIRE rhetoric for MONTHS, just because?
ATTENTION : He didn't have to endorse her. He chose to. Bernie is full of shit

Forum List

Back