An Appeal to Bernie Supporters

The latest news is that Wells Fargo bigwigs will keep their million dollar bonuses, as will Sen. Joe Manchin's daughter who profited from making schools buy EpiPens from her company.

Aren't you tired of the rampant corruption between Big Business and Government? Do you think Hillary will do anything but further this unholy alliance?

Donald Trump scares the hell out of both of them, and with good reason. Why not give him a chance to start taking names and kicking ass?

We agree that the current system is rigged. Let's give our country a chance to break this duopoly; if Trump doesn't perform, we can replace him with Elizabeth Warren in four years. (Yes, I would prefer her to Hillary.)

Completely illogical. Bernie Sanders and Donald Rump could not possibly be more polar opposites in their values. You literally could not find two people who ever ran for President who were more diametrically opposed in their ideas of how the world should work. Literally can't do it. What you're apparently proposing is a negative: "vote for Rump because (he says) the Establishment doesn't like him" --- which is itself illogical since he's been a YUGE part of the Establishment all his life, playing it from both sides.

I agree with TwoThumbs. Rump is in it for himself, he's always been in whatever he's dabbled in for himself, and he always will be. Period, end of story, waiter check please, cue fat lady.

Dude, Bernie endorsed the EXACT OPPOSITE of what gave him his popularity.

He most definitely did not. Time and again he's made speeches highlighting the similarities between his campaign and hers. That being said, I still can't support Hillary. If Jill Stein weren't around, I might support Hillary, in a 'lesser of evils' approach, but since Stein is around, I'd rather support her. Put simply, Hillary can say lots of things, but it's what she actually -does- that matters. I think Trump is even worse then her in that department though. I love Colbert. I think the following clip speaks to how low the bar has fallen when it comes to truth in the Trump campaign...

yes he did. Lying wont get you anywhere...
Stein? The left wing fanatic that thinks its her civil right to deface private property? LOL
You look for truth in a comedy show? LMAO
Dolt

The latest news is that Wells Fargo bigwigs will keep their million dollar bonuses, as will Sen. Joe Manchin's daughter who profited from making schools buy EpiPens from her company.

Aren't you tired of the rampant corruption between Big Business and Government? Do you think Hillary will do anything but further this unholy alliance?

Donald Trump scares the hell out of both of them, and with good reason. Why not give him a chance to start taking names and kicking ass?

We agree that the current system is rigged. Let's give our country a chance to break this duopoly; if Trump doesn't perform, we can replace him with Elizabeth Warren in four years. (Yes, I would prefer her to Hillary.)

Completely illogical. Bernie Sanders and Donald Rump could not possibly be more polar opposites in their values. You literally could not find two people who ever ran for President who were more diametrically opposed in their ideas of how the world should work. Literally can't do it. What you're apparently proposing is a negative: "vote for Rump because (he says) the Establishment doesn't like him" --- which is itself illogical since he's been a YUGE part of the Establishment all his life, playing it from both sides.

I agree with TwoThumbs. Rump is in it for himself, he's always been in whatever he's dabbled in for himself, and he always will be. Period, end of story, waiter check please, cue fat lady.
They agree on Globalism and Business Visas.

He most definitely did not. Time and again he's made speeches highlighting the similarities between his campaign and hers. That being said, I still can't support Hillary. If Jill Stein weren't around, I might support Hillary, in a 'lesser of evils' approach, but since Stein is around, I'd rather support her. Put simply, Hillary can say lots of things, but it's what she actually -does- that matters. I think Trump is even worse then her in that department though. I love Colbert. I think the following clip speaks to how low the bar has fallen when it comes to truth in the Trump campaign...

Stein? The left wing fanatic that thinks its her civil right to deface private property? LOL

When did that evolve from "destroy" into "deface"?

And how come you ran away and hid when I called you on it?

lol i didn't. You just keep on as if it really is some sort of "gotcha"
Silly pogo, semantics are for kids

I am not interested in "how the world should work." I am interested in how the corrupt Big Business/Government duopoly does work in our country and who is willing and able to bring it to heel. Why do you think they are so opposed to Trump? Why is it illogical to support someone who can beat them at their own game?

I don't believe they ARE "so opposed to Rump". He's part of them, and has been since literally before birth.

Your premise is bullshit.

It's also a False Dilemma Fallacy. That is, the fact that entity X is opposed to Rump, and entity X is part of Operation Y, DOES NOT tell us that entity X is opposed ON THE BASIS OF Operation Y.

I'm certainly not part of any Big Bidness/Gummint Duopoly -- very much the opposite --- and nobody's more opposed to Rump than I am. He gives many people many reasons. Just ask Mexicans. Or women. Or Muslims. Or the disabled. Or Native Americans. Or combat veterans. Or defrauded customers. Or anyone who likes the fucking Constitution.

Last edited:

Want me to rerun it? :deal:

Want me to rerun it? :deal:

lol see?

yes he did.

I'm not interested in an "argument clinic" debate. Here's an excerpt from an article pointing out that Hillary and Bernie have made some of the same points, both of which are against Trump's:
[Bernie] simultaneously attacked Trump as the candidate who does not understand the problems facing the working class and middle class. Sanders seized on a statement that Trump made during a Republican Party presidential debate, when he said that taxes and wages were “too high.”

“I don’t know what world that billionaire lives in, but anyone who thinks wages in America are too high doesn’t live in the world we live in,” Sanders said. “Hillary Clinton has made it clear that the minimum wage must be raised to a living wage.”**

Source: Bernie Sanders stumps for Clinton, slams Trump at labor breakfast in New Hampshire - The Boston Globe

Stein? The left wing fanatic that thinks its her civil right to deface private property?

What are you talking about, her stand with the native Americans to stop the oil pipeline from going through native lands?

I love Colbert. I think the following clip speaks to how low the bar has fallen when it comes to truth in the Trump campaign...

If that comedy show is Colbert's, certainly. You haven't said it, but it -seems- like you actually believe Trump doesn't do flips and flops, flaps, floops and flups. I've just found no one quite like Colbert when it comes to making one laugh at the insanity of Trump having even gotten as far as the Republican nomination.

Here's Trump's 5 different positions on abortion Colbert was referring to in the above video:
Donald Trump took 5 different positions on abortion in 3 days

Or, to put it as John Oliver once famously said:
**"I think he just doesn't care about what the truth is," Oliver said. "Donald Trump views the truth like this lemur views the Supreme Court vacancy. 'I don't care about that in any way. Please f**k off. I have a banana.'**

Source: HBO comedian John Oliver eviscerates 'serial liar' Donald Trump on Last Week Tonight

Last edited:

yes he did.

I'm not interested in an "argument clinic" debate. Here's an excerpt from an article pointing out that Hillary and Bernie have made some of the same points, both of which are against Trump's:
[Bernie] simultaneously attacked Trump as the candidate who does not understand the problems facing the working class and middle class. Sanders seized on a statement that Trump made during a Republican Party presidential debate, when he said that taxes and wages were “too high.”

“I don’t know what world that billionaire lives in, but anyone who thinks wages in America are too high doesn’t live in the world we live in,” Sanders said. “Hillary Clinton has made it clear that the minimum wage must be raised to a living wage.”**

Source: Bernie Sanders stumps for Clinton, slams Trump at labor breakfast in New Hampshire - The Boston Globe

Stein? The left wing fanatic that thinks its her civil right to deface private property?

What are you talking about, her stand with the native Americans to stop the oil pipeline from going through native lands?

I love Colbert. I think the following clip speaks to how low the bar has fallen when it comes to truth in the Trump campaign...

If that comedy show is Colbert's, certainly. You haven't said it, but it -seems- like you actually believe Trump doesn't do flips and flops, flaps, floops and flups. I've just found no one quite like Colbert when it comes to making one laugh at the insanity of Trump having even gotten as far as the Republican nomination.

Here's Trump's 5 different positions on abortion Colbert was referring to in the above video:

**"I think he just doesn't care about what the truth is," Oliver said. "Donald Trump views the truth like this lemur views the Supreme Court vacancy. 'I don't care about that in any way. Please f**k off. I have a banana.'**

Source: HBO comedian John Oliver eviscerates 'serial liar' Donald Trump on Last Week Tonight

Yea, that isn't relevant to him endorsing Clinton. The EXACT thing he was running his platform on. You remember, the POLAR OPPOPSITE of her? But spin away, i guess....
Of course he does. But its a comedy show. Comedy show and truth is an oxymoron.

yes he did.

That's the bizarre part --- the "poorly educated" (Rump's best words) getting behind a classhole who could not possibly represent their interests any LESS.

"The thing that mystifies me and distresses me the most is the con.That the people who love Trump don't really seem to understand that he doesn't love them back. He has nothing in common with them.

As a kind of sociopath, which I would argue he is, he really doesn't feel their pain and never has, never will. That's just not part of his nature. He has yet to sit down you know with the family across the kitchen table and say 'what are you thinking? What are your problems? Why are you hurting?' He has zero interest in that.

In fact, he said from the podium one day, he said you know I could talk to just a couple of people but why do that when I can you know have one of these rallies? So he doesn't really like these folks in anything other than the aggregate of 12,000, 10,000 people at a time. Then he can leave the stage and you know with a squirt of Purell, he can get back on his plane and head back to Manhattan and sleep in silk sheets." --- Garry Trudeau

Actually his whole Purell/germ phobia thing is quite interesting especially for a guy who doesn't mind painting his own face orange and getting scalp replacements --- it's as if he's symbolically washing himself pure of the rabble he just played like a banjo. The Untouchables he's never been anywhere near except to evict them.

Last edited:

yes he did.

Yea, that isn't relevant to him endorsing Clinton. The EXACT thing he was running his platform on. You remember, the POLAR OPPOPSITE of her? But spin away, i guess....

See? You ran away again. I asked you, what was his alternative at the time? No response.
Nothing. Zero. Bupkis. Sweet Fanny Adams. Dead silence. The Void.

yes he did.

See? You ran away again. I asked you, what was his alternative at the time? No response.

No i didn't pogo. I responded to that. Go back and look :thup:

yes he did.

I just went back and looked in case I missed something.

I didn't.

No response. A lame dodge attempt but no address of the question at all. Mister Zero. The Negative. Nada. Rien. Empty. Bravely ran away. Packed the car and headed for New Jersey.

yes he did.

I didn't.

No response. A lame dodge attempt but no address of the question at all. Mister Zero. The Negative. Nada. Rien. Empty. Bravely ran away. Packed the car and headed for New Jersey.

LMAO sometimes you are so pathetic.
I did answer that dumb question. He didn't HAVE to endorse her. Period. He didn't have to endorse ANYONE. But he chose to endorse her, the one he talked shit about for months. Her history he talked shit about for months. And if you want to get technical, most of his political career. It is people like her as to why he got where he did and he slapped all of them in the face. Because he CHOSE to.
Now move along, dingleberry. Im done playing with your shit.

Dude, Bernie endorsed the EXACT OPPOSITE of what gave him his popularity. He is just another two faced bitch in the political class.

And ---- what was the alternative at that point?

Hm?
Stein

I didn't.

I did answer that dumb question. He didn't HAVE to endorse her. Period. He didn't have to endorse ANYONE. But he chose to endorse her, the one he talked shit about for months. Her history he talked shit about for months. And if you want to get technical, most of his political career. It is people like her as to why he got where he did and he slapped all of them in the face. Because he CHOSE to.

---- and again you can't answer.

Are we somehow unclear on what the word "alternative" means?

This part of the non-answer:

" It is people like her as to why he got where he did and he slapped all of them in the face. "​

--- does it come in English?

Dude, Bernie endorsed the EXACT OPPOSITE of what gave him his popularity. He is just another two faced bitch in the political class.

And ---- what was the alternative at that point?

Hm?
Stein

No, it means what was Sanders' alternative, not voters'.

Oh, brother – you can’t be serious.

One of the many failings of conservatives is their comprehensive lack of political acumen.

I didn't.

---- and again you can't answer.

Are we somehow unclear on what the word "alternative" means?

This part of the non-answer:

" It is people like her as to why he got where he did and he slapped all of them in the face. "​

--- does it come in English?
You are a dumbass. But at least you know English!

idiot.

Forum List

Back