An Arab Palestinian tells the truth about Israel and "Apartheid"

Janet Mikhail (Arabic: جانيت مخائيل*; born 1945) or Janet Michael, sometimes known as Janet Khouri (جانيت خوري) is the mayor of Ramallah in the West Bank.

She is the first woman to hold this post. She was head teacher of the girls' school in Ramallah for 20 years, now retired. She is a Palestinian Christian (Roman Catholic).

She was chosen as mayor on 29 December 2005 by the newly elected 15-member city council. She ran as a political independent (although some sources have associated her with the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine movement), and was the head of the "Ramallah for All" independent list, which won six seats in local elections held earlier in December.

Janet Mikhail - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is illegal for an "Israeli" Arab to marry a west bank palestinians and bring the wife or husband to live in their home in israel.

after the Nakba War ended Israel kicked out tens of thousand sof Palestinians form their homes in the north and send them to Lebanon and Syria. This was after the war ended!!!!!!!!

there are millions more examples of discriminatory practises and policies, and rules against Arabs.

It illegal because of security problems, not because of racism.

Or is it that the right of a certain citizen to marry someone, is more important than the security of a nation?

Or how does that work?

And it's not racist against Arabs, by the way. The law forbids the idea of any Israeli to bring a Palestinian inside the borders.

Tali Fahima could not bring her lover boy terrorist into Israeli borders, and she was a Jewish girl.

So the law doesn't discriminate civilians inside Israel.

So please get your facts straight.

And it's not racist against Arabs, by the way. The law forbids the idea of any Israeli to bring a Palestinian inside the borders.

Tali Fahima could not bring her lover boy terrorist into Israeli borders, and she was a Jewish girl.

the law discriminates against Palestinians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't you read?????????????

Or is it that the right of a certain citizen to marry someone, is more important than the security of a nation?

Or how does that work?

Zionist lies!!

the law is to keep the "Jewish" majorty and keep native Paletsinians a minority.

the law doesn't care if the Palestinian loves Jews and is a pacifict.

all it says is "no Palestinians". that's racism.

meanwhile Zionists whine that Arafat made a law that its illegal to sell land to Israelis.

they called that racism. Zionists want their cake and eat it too

Palestinians are a hostile community.

did you miss the memo?

It's not discrimination, Palestinians are NOT Israeli civilians!

If anything, it's about POLICY.

Again I ask you, is the right to marry someone more important than the right for 7 millions to live in security?

(btw, I am still waiting for your intelligent answer to my question on the other thread)

Gardener, et al,

You may have described an actionable set of civil grievances, but you have not described a form of "Apartheid" (de facto or otherwise).

if you combine 65 years of discriminatroty land laws, expulsiuons before and after wars, discriminatory policies, you have a defacto system of Apartheid!!!!!
(COMMENT)

Now, there might be a cause of action, and that needs to be discussed. But I do not see Israel treating its Class "x" citizens differently from its non-Class "x" citizens.

Arab-Palestinian, outside of Israel, are not the subject of "Apartheid" treatment merely because it is subject to a security quarantine and occupation management. For "Apartheid," you would have to show that the State of Israel is treating its internal Arab-Palestinians citizens in such a way as they are not afforded the same opportunities as non-Arab-Palestinian citizens --- and that this difference is based on some racial reason.

Most Respectfully,
R

Or how does that work?

Zionist lies!!

the law is to keep the "Jewish" majorty and keep native Paletsinians a minority.

the law doesn't care if the Palestinian loves Jews and is a pacifict.

all it says is "no Palestinians". that's racism.

meanwhile Zionists whine that Arafat made a law that its illegal to sell land to Israelis.

they called that racism. Zionists want their cake and eat it too

Yes, it is all about racism.

Let me tell you something, though.

The Terror attack on the Maza restaurant in Haifa, March 2002. A Palestinian terrorist with BLUE ID, who recieved this ID by marrying an Israeli Arab from the Galille region , entered the restaurant, blows up, killing 17 Innocent Israelis.

Children among them

THIS!

519.jpg

Is the result caused by enlightened people blaming Israel for "racism"

THESE ARE THEIR FACES, of the silent ones you people ignore

63.jpg

CHILD! 14 years old! Killed in the terror attack in Maza!

68.jpg

CHILD! 13 years old! killed in the terror attack in Maza!

Yes, it is ALL just bloody RACIST.!

But those faces are not forgotten!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpW409WOgwE]Israel's unwanted citizens - YouTube[/ame]

did you miss the memo?

treating all Palestinians as hostile people and enemies is racism.

its no beter than making it illegal to sell west bank land to Israelis

you Zionists are hypocrites. you scream racism and then engage in racism.

You probably don't realize what WAR means.

Israel isn't Switzerland.

Hostile community is hostile community, and the safety of our civilians is more important than one's right to marry.

did you miss the memo?

treating all Palestinians as hostile people and enemies is racism.

its no beter than making it illegal to sell west bank land to Israelis

you Zionists are hypocrites. you scream racism and then engage in racism.

I'll rather be a living hypocrite than a dead liberal.

Hostile community is hostile community, and the safety of our civilians is more important than one's right to marry.

treating all Palestinianms as criminals and terrorists is racism.

you do it only to keep your jewish majority. not for security.

we see through yourt thinly veiled crap.

No thanks, I'd rather listen to Arabs who have had first hand experience living among Israelis than Mahmoud the pesticide sniffing Gardner.

Why, Tinnie, I once read that the head of Cardiology at one of the Israeli hospitals was an Arab woman. If the Arabs are such unwanted citizens, I don't think this female doctor would have been given such a responsible position. However, if you have a problem with Arab doctors, male or female, working in Israeli medical facilities, I am sure you can find a doctor in Gaza should you need one on a visit. No doubt one of your friends in Hamas can recommend one for you.

Gardener, don't you think that a lot of the viewers see right through you and realize that you don't care anything about the Arabs -- you are just using them to satisfy your hatred of the Jews. If you are so concerned about the Arabs, why haven't you said anything about your concern as to what is happening to them in other Middle East countries where they are being murdered? After all, you have contributed to another forum on the USMessageBoard, but you are so silent on the Middle East forum with regard to the atrocities committed toward Arabs by other Arabs. You are even quiet as to what is happening to Christians in the Muslim world when there are forums for you to say something. If the Jews are involved, then you get up on step against them. If no Jews are involved, you care nothing about the Arabs.

Post nu#30:eusa_whistle:

Why, Tinnie, I once read that the head of Cardiology at one of the Israeli hospitals was an Arab woman. If the Arabs are such unwanted citizens, I don't think this female doctor would have been given such a responsible position. However, if you have a problem with Arab doctors, male or female, working in Israeli medical facilities, I am sure you can find a doctor in Gaza should you need one on a visit. No doubt one of your friends in Hamas can recommend one for you.

Some Gazans even go over the border into Israel for hospital treatment. One of the doctors in Israel has even said that his hospital treats terrorists from Gaza who have injured themselves. Who would have thought it, eh? That Israel treats terrorists from Gaza in Israeli hospitals?

Forum List

Back