An example of Trump's "top-notch" cabinet members....

Econ 101 with Rick Perry: "You put the supply out and the demand will follow."

According to Rick Perry.........The more broccoli farmers can grow, the more demand there will be for broccoli(and prices will spike.)

LOL
ZOMG!!!

vyKbvA.gif
[/QUOTE]

We were on the floor laughing when we saw that.

Except that its not really funny at all.

My bet is the RWNJs will agree with him.

A macroeconomic fact.

How boring OP.

Norman

FACT?

Please explain.

Thank you.

The more that is supplied, the more is sold. Pretty simple concept.

Its not true.

A macroeconomic fact.

How boring OP.

Norman

FACT?

Please explain.

Thank you.

Kid you have no standing to ask anyone to prove anything. You make shit up and cite anything.

Doc1

So you agree with Perry and ^^ Norman ^^ that supply drives demand?

More and more, I understand why trump said he 'loves uneducated people'.

There you go......Norman is starting a typewriters' company and will FLOOD the market and they will sell like hotcakes..

A macroeconomic fact.

How boring OP.

Norman

FACT?

Please explain.

Thank you.

Its not true.

A macroeconomic fact.

How boring OP.

Norman

FACT?

Please explain.

Thank you.

Kid you have no standing to ask anyone to prove anything. You make shit up and cite anything.

Doc1

So you agree with Perry and ^^ Norman ^^ that supply drives demand?

More and more, I understand why trump said he 'loves uneducated people'.

You have no standing to demand anyone to prove anything. You make shit up and lie about everything. I'm still waiting for you prove that there is a song every President....and if THAT'S what you got from my post you are more of a moron than I thought you were.

There you go......Norman is starting a typewriters' company and will FLOOD the market and they will sell like hotcakes..

I actually know a trumpkin who says he's gonna get rich with some 50 cent analog gizmo that every computer in the world needs to install to make the change from digital to the more modern analog.

Looks like a lot of ^^^ RWNJs ^^^ would buy his gizmo.

Hopefully Doc1 and Norman will tell us how that works our for them.

According to Rick Perry.........The more broccoli farmers can grow, the more demand there will be for broccoli(and prices will spike.)

LOL
ZOMG!!!

vyKbvA.gif
Imagine the criminal acts by Cankles and her cabinet, had she won.
I know, it's very comforting to you to IMAGINE what is not, that to DEAL WITH the rabid corruption that the current Administration is engaging in.

LOL
ZOMG!!!

vyKbvA.gif
I know, it's very comforting to you to IMAGINE what is not, that to DEAL WITH the rabid corruption that the current Administration is engaging in.
What corruption?

You didn't see any corruption in Obama's administration, yet you claim to see it in Trump's. Most illogical.

I actually know a trumpkin who says he's gonna get rich with some 50 cent analog gizmo that every computer in the world needs to install to make the change from digital to the more modern analog.

Looks like a lot of ^^^ RWNJs ^^^ would buy his gizmo.

Hopefully Doc1 and Norman will tell us how that works our for them.

LOL, you mad bro? You lied and got called on it.

LOL
ZOMG!!!

vyKbvA.gif

LOL, projection.

Forum List

Back