An ideal Democratic ticket for 2020

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
far from a Clinton fan, as an older, white male democrat, the DNC needs a wake-up call to abandon their grey-haired standard-bearers and look to entice a new generation of progressive-minded voters.

It is now secret (even among smarter right-wingers) that the Republican party is extremely vulnerable and pretty much an embarrassment even to their base.

It is time for "new blood" with vision, energy, and talent... My proposal is to run:

Tulsi Gabbard, Hawaii's District 2 Rep., a woman, a veteran and an extremely charismatic future leader.

For V.P. Jim Hines from CT.

...and my only grey-haired exception, is Bernie Sanders as a cabinet member heading either HHS or Ed. Dept.

Last edited:
  • Banned
ooohhhhh, AND Sally Yates to head the DOJ.....

Right wingers do NOT have to like my suggestion.....only fear it.....LOL

far from a Clinton fan, as an older, white male democrat, the DNC needs a wake-up call to abandon their grey-haired standard-bearers and look to entice a new generation of progressive-minded voters.

It is now secret (even among smarter right-wingers) that the Republican party is extremely vulnerable and pretty much an embarrassment even to their base.

It is time for "new blood" with vision, energy, and talent... My proposal is to run:

Tulsi Gabbard, Hawaii's District 2 Rep., a woman, a veteran and an extremely charismatic future leader.

...and my only grey-haired exception, is Bernie Sanders as a cabinet member heading either HHS or Ed. Dept.
What we really need is a loud mouthed lying SOB so we can get some republican votes

Say liberal, I noticed you're still on the Sander's train. What do you say for his wife being under investigation for fraud, while your hopes for a Trump investigation is just hope?

ILMAO @ Republicans are extremely vulnerable. Compare and contrast to Democrats are extreme failures.

As IF the DNC would even consider your proposals :badgrin:

only fear it.....LOL

Right...

200w.gif

Liz Warren
Al Franken
Corey Booker
Joe Biden

Say liberal, I noticed you're still on the Sander's train. What do you say for his wife being under investigation for fraud, while your hopes for a Trump investigation is just hope?

May I use one of your morons' favorite lines when "defending" the orange clown: "fake news"???..........LOL

Forum List

Back