An Ignore List

Never used the feature. Seems stupid to join a discussion site them promptly iggy everyone you disagree with.

Just as easy to scroll past idiots.

Iggy is for those that lack that self control.

True! putting them on a designated list just takes all the thrill out of ignoring someone.

Never used the Ignore feature before but I’m thinking of trying it out.

Who wants in?
I dont have any American citizen on ignore

But I do cut off some foreigners who have no right to lecture us on domestic issues

However there are some posters here who have me on ignore and I think they is their loss

You certainly have plenty of time to start multiple trolling threads though.

I bet you are on just as many lists as those you ignore.
I don't start troll threads.

As Harry Truman said:

I never did give anybody hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell.

I just tell the truth, and Trumpers think it's trolling.

As Harry Truman said:

I never did give anybody hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell.

yer so fulla shit it oozes from your ears...lol

I only use ignore on people who become boring- i.e. respond to my posts without really adding anything to the conversation.

When someone announces they've put me on ignore usually after humiliating them, I take it as a badge of honor.

There's one person who has put me on ignore 47 times so far.

nobody is worth the time or effort to even press that iggy button.

I only use ignore on people who become boring- i.e. respond to my posts without really adding anything to the conversation.

When someone announces they've put me on ignore usually after humiliating them, I take it as a badge of honor.

There's one person who has put me on ignore 47 times so far.
I just keep you around for the entertainment value....Sorta like IM2. ;)

The thing about these discussion forums is that in the scheme of things they are not very important.

At best they are a mild form of entertainment. You are never going to change anybody's mind by telling them what an idiot they are for being so confused about everything that is so crystal clear in your mind.

I don't take anything seriously. I don't try to even change the mind of the Leftest idiots that post on here. I just ridicule them and let it go at that. Posting facts for the Leftest shitheads will only confuse them some more.

As Harry Truman said:

Truth means nothing to you. You are fooling no one but yourself.

I don't have anybody on ignore.

It affords me greater opportunity to work on my pithy replies as well as my lisp.

Forum List

Back