An Inconvenient Fact About John Brennan!

While taking a lie detector test for a top secret security clearance, he admitted to voting for a communist for President in 1976. My question is how did this guy end p not only in the CIA but as CIA Director? Am I the only one who sees this as a problem?

Was CIA Director Brennan’s 1976 Vote for a Communist Just a Youthful Indiscretion?
tax cut economics are worthless if they don't cover spending.

the right wing keeps voting for them.

And exactly what does tat have to do with the subject of my post? If I were you, I would never agree to debate anyone publicly, as you would get made a fool of. As it says in the book of Proverbs "Better people think are a fool, than to open your mouth and confirm it!"

While taking a lie detector test for a top secret security clearance, he admitted to voting for a communist for President in 1976. My question is how did this guy end p not only in the CIA but as CIA Director? Am I the only one who sees this as a problem?

Was CIA Director Brennan’s 1976 Vote for a Communist Just a Youthful Indiscretion?

Lots of people voted for a Communist in '76 ... that's why he won.

1ec0d6a57c95eb8a97fb00b7a71f2ef4.jpg

Obama wanted him....the reason for that I'd like answered....but no one will ask Barry a thing....

tax cut economics are worthless if they don't cover spending.

the right wing keeps voting for them.

And exactly what does tat have to do with the subject of my post? If I were you, I would never agree to debate anyone publicly, as you would get made a fool of. As it says in the book of Proverbs "Better people think are a fool, than to open your mouth and confirm it!"
who's side is the right wing on?
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

He was a kid and voted for Gus Hall as a protest vote against the establishment, which you wackjobs refer to as the deep state.

Now Trump plants his face in a Commie's trousers in Helsinki and that doesn't bother you.

Your site, also is an Op-Ed, according to the editor.
And they are affiliated with The John Birch Society, a radical alt-right movement.
There goes any cred this site could possibly have right there.

Lots of people voted for a Communist in '76 ... that's why he won.

1ec0d6a57c95eb8a97fb00b7a71f2ef4.jpg

Bullshit. Carter won as a backlash against Nixon's defaming the office of President and Gerald Ford's pardoning of Nixon.
Learn some history.

Forum List

Back