An open letter to your President Donald J Trump.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Dear Mr President,
Thank you for bringing legitimate American's out of the shadows and back together. Thank you for acting on behalf of higher grade American's. Thank you for completely ignoring status quo. Thank you for having the balls to do the right thing. Thank you for making anyone illegitimate feel scared shitless while stand-up positive contributors feel proud and appreciated. Thank you for making piece of shits finally feel like the piece of shits they are. Thank you for doing exactly what you said you'd do.
THANK YOU!

Respectfully,
Proud, REAL American's

Help me add to the letter people!

Dear Mr. Shitstain,

Fuck You, and all your pathetic little Trumpbots. You're an egotistical fraud, a liar, and a cheat. The lumps, and clumps I clean out of the cats litter box has more integrity than you do.

Kiss MY REAL AMERICAN ASS.

Dear Mr President,
Thank you for bringing legitimate American's out of the shadows and back together. Thank you for acting on behalf of higher grade American's. Thank you for completely ignoring status quo. Thank you for having the balls to do the right thing. Thank you for making anyone illegitimate feel scared shitless while stand-up positive contributors feel proud and appreciated. Thank you for making piece of shits finally feel like the piece of shits they are. Thank you for doing exactly what you said you'd do.
THANK YOU!

Respectfully,
Proud, REAL American's

Thank you, President Trump, for showing all the world that the TRUTH can beat all the lies and actually win!

Last edited:
Dear Mr President,
THANK YOU!

Respectfully,
Proud, REAL American's

Thank you, President Trump, for showing all the world that actually the TRUTH can beat all the lies and win!

And we're sorry you lost that negotiation with Nieto on paying for your wonderful wall.

Dear Mr President,
THANK YOU!

Respectfully,
Proud, REAL American's

Thank you, President Trump, for showing all the world that actually the TRUTH can beat all the lies and win!

And we're sorry you lost that negotiation with Nieto on paying for your wonderful wall.
He isn't done yet.

Donald Trump is not my president. Stop for a moment, please don't misunderstand. I've never had a president. However, Trump is the president of my country, and as such, I respect the office. As president, he will make many decisions that will affect me and others in the jurisdiction of the United States.

If I ever have the fortune to meet Donald Trump, I will call him Mr. President and I will do the same if I ever meet Obama,

Dear Mr. Shitstain,

Fuck You, and all your pathetic little Trumpbots. You're an egotistical fraud, a liar, and a cheat. The lumps, and clumps I clean out of the cats litter box has more integrity than you do.

Your ass may be American. Your head is not.

Dear Mr President,
THANK YOU!

Respectfully,
Proud, REAL American's

Dear President Tinkles

Thank you for making us the laughing stock of the world

Dear Mr President,
THANK YOU!

Respectfully,
Proud, REAL American's

MOST OF ALL PRESIDENT TRUMP, Thanks for making the liberal lying press show how vile dishonest and disgusting they really are. Also thanks for stopping the influx of murderous terrorists that your predecessor was bringing into our country, outing the scum dimshits for what they were doing as the cheated, lied, intimidates and stole from WE THE PEOPLE. It is unfortunate that their followers are too shallow, ignorant, monoplanic, and indoctrinated to realize how very self denigrating their childish drivel IS and that it is HARD EVIDENCE of their lack of TRUE MEANINGFUL KNOWLEDGE and The Intellect to use it.

Trolling is someone that repeats they are a born citizen, now try to deport me when no one has even suggested doing such a thing to legal citizens or even legal immigrants. Now that is trolling.
Trolling trolling ......I'm a legal citizen born here...cmon deport me. Bring it.

Dear Mr. Shitstain,

Dear president Donald J. Trump,

See what you did? You pushed these poor libtards off the edge.

Thank you for your service.
Iceweasel
USMB
Internets

Thank you President Trump for bringing faith and optimism back to America and to the whole world, thank you for being a true Patriot, thank you for all you have done and for what you will still do.

Thank you for being a breath of fresh air in politics and for being yourself!

Thank you for fulfilling so far what you have promised to do :clap:

From the bottom of my heart I thank you Mr President!!!!

Dear Mr. Shitstain,

Perfect job for you. Kinda figured you did something like that.

Forum List

Back