🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

An unusual event near Gaza strip now

IDF attacks in Zeitun neighborhood in Gaza strip.

Zionists love and live to see the children of Palestine terrorized and maimed and killed.

The essence of who a Zionist is, a stealer and killer.

Does anyone else picture our pious l'il pustule bouncing up and down on a zucchini or a squash working herself up with words like the above? The sherrithing must have a 'Z' spot .......

IDF attacks in Zeitun neighborhood in Gaza strip.

Zionists love and live to see the children of Palestine terrorized and maimed and killed.

The essence of who a Zionist is, a stealer and killer.

Does anyone else picture our pious l'il pustule bouncing up and down on a zucchini or a squash working herself up with words like the above? The sherrithing must have a 'Z' spot .......
Or squat jumps on fire hydrants.

Censorship on the event now

The need for censorship suggests there's something the government don't want known.
I have to be honest; any government that does this has to be authoritarian to a level.

However, to the attack.

The Israel soldiers were in Gaza, thus an invading force, thus, open to legitimate attack.
It was a military defensive action against a military incursion.
Describing the defending forces as terrorists is rather inaccurate as they were Gazan troops, in Gaza, defending Gaza against insurgent forces.

No big deal.

5 soldiers injured in Gaza border incident - Israel News, Ynetnews

"The troops were at the scene as part of the efforts to uncover additional parts of an underground terror tunnel that was located in the area a month ago." from the story in the link.

Yes AND no, Fred. Or are you going to try claiming that the HAMAS have some 'right' to tunnel into Israel to sneak their people in to kill Israeli civilians? The one tunnel ended near a kindergarten.

"The troops were at the scene as part of the efforts to uncover additional parts of an underground terror tunnel that was located in the area a month ago." from the story in the link.

Yes AND no, Fred. Or are you going to try claiming that the HAMAS have some 'right' to tunnel into Israel to sneak their people in to kill Israeli civilians? The one tunnel ended near a kindergarten.

To make such a claim, you have to prove that's what the tunnel was for.
However, if it was, how do you justify invading gaza with tanks and using them to kill civilians?

The need for censorship suggests there's something the government don't want known.
I have to be honest; any government that does this has to be authoritarian to a level.

However, to the attack.

The Israel soldiers were in Gaza, thus an invading force, thus, open to legitimate attack.
Describing the defending forces as terrorists is rather inaccurate as they were Gazan troops, in Gaza, defending Gaza against insurgent forces.

No big deal.

Ok, you do have a point there. I guess.

The attack was in risk to escalate once Hamas launched a rocket on Eshkol, which was not "Militant against militant", it was attack on civilians.

As we both know, in this incident, Palestinian civilians were untouched.

So the latest was pure act of Palestinian terrorism.

However, to the attack.

No big deal.

Yeah, Freddie just loves those tunnels that his Muslim brethren dig so he can't stand it when the IDF attempts to destroy them on the border. He probably likes it that Hamas injured those soldiers and then bragged about the detonated bomb. By the way, maybe Freddie can help me out. His article states near the border fence. Does near the border fence mean that the IDF actually went into Gaza?

5 Israeli Soldiers Injured After Palestinians Detonate Bomb on Gaza Border | Breaking Israel News

God is going to burn the House of Esau like stubble as a recompense for the trouble they caused the House of Jacob and the House of Joseph. That day is drawing very near now. Obadiah 1:13 - the writing is on the wall.

However, to the attack.

No big deal.

The attack was in risk to escalate once Hamas launched a rocket on Eshkol, which was not "Militant against militant", it was attack on civilians.

I would suggest, an attack against unarmed civilians is an act of terrorism. These should be condemned and the criminals executed. There is no excuse for suck attacks, from any side.
An attack against armed settlers in the occupied lands is not as they are known to attack civilians themselves, thus becoming legitimate targets.
An attack against the IDF, especially when they are inside the Gaza border, is not terrorism as the troops from gaza are attacking an invading force.

There may have been no Palestinian civilians murdered or injured in the latest mess but there is a very long list from previous Israeli attacks so there is little wonder the Palestinians are upset.

However, to the attack.

No big deal.

Yeah, Freddie just loves those tunnels that his Muslim brethren dig so he can't stand it when the IDF attempts to destroy them on the border. He probably likes it that Hamas injured those soldiers and then bragged about the detonated bomb. By the way, maybe Freddie can help me out. His article states near the border fence. Does near the border fence mean that the IDF actually went into Gaza?

5 Israeli Soldiers Injured After Palestinians Detonate Bomb on Gaza Border | Breaking Israel News

You linked to one story, I'll link to another.
I chose an Israeli one so you can't claim biased reporting but they all, except the ones trying to lie by omission, say the same.

5 Israeli soldiers hurt, 4 Palestinian gunmen killed as IDF, Hamas clash on Gaza border | JPost | Israel News

The soldiers were operating on both sides of the security fence

See, I'm a very reasonable chap, happy to help you out as requested.
I do apologise that, as is normal, I've totally naffed up the erroneous point you were trying to peddle.
If you try to forward a lie, even in question form, don't make it too easy for me to make you look like a blithering idiot. See, even my advice is helpful. :cool:

God is going to burn the House of Esau like stubble as a recompense for the trouble they caused the House of Jacob and the House of Joseph. That day is drawing very near now. Obadiah 1:13 - the writing is on the wall.

That is the past.

However, to the attack.

No big deal.

He DOES have a point, here we see their actions as terrorism, but from the outside, it's hard to define it that way if only militants are involved. That is why what Sherri babbled on this entire thread is pure bullshit.

So I guess both her and I were wrong (Let her babble on, though, who give's a ****)

But once Hamas launched the rocket on Eshkol, then it was a provocation, that our forces were clever enough not to respond to to cause an escalation. If something happens tonight to break this fragile 'ceasefire' (as if), then we will have more than the rightful ability to respond.

That is the past.

I'm pretty sure, Israel uses its previous, 2,000 year old, claim to the land as justification for its existence today.
Selective use of history?

However, to the attack.

No big deal.

I would suggest, an attack against unarmed civilians is an act of terrorism. These should be condemned and the criminals executed. There is no excuse for suck attacks, from any side.
An attack against armed settlers in the occupied lands is not as they are known to attack civilians themselves, thus becoming legitimate targets.
An attack against the IDF, especially when they are inside the Gaza border, is not terrorism as the troops from gaza are attacking an invading force.

There may have been no Palestinian civilians murdered or injured in the latest mess but there is a very long list from previous Israeli attacks so there is little wonder the Palestinians are upset.

An attack on armed settlers is something negotiable. Settlers do attack, just like Palestinians do. But if a settler child sufferes the response, it is not justified anymore than if a Palestinian child does. That is why it depends on the situation.

The attack on the Fogels was an unforgivable crime. The attack on the Palestinian vehicle in the West Bank by settlers in unacceptable, just as their stoning on the Palestinian girls' bus.

But the West Bank and the Western Negev are totally different issues. Here, in the south, we live inside the green line, we are not 'occupiers', most of our men over here are agriculturists, this border from both sides has farmers that want to work and eat and raise families, something which we forget. Hamas is cynically hurting both Israelis and Palestinians by provoking the actions which took place in the past week, they can complain to themselves alone.

In the last couple of days the IDF held itself back, which is both good and bad, and thankfully, no civilian injuries took place on this border, something which brings much pride to our troops knowing Palestinians uninvolved civilians were left unharmed, so not to provoke anything more from them.

Last edited:

That is the past.

I'm pretty sure, Israel uses its previous, 2,000 year old, claim to the land as justification for its existence today.

How 'bout the part when Palestinians twist history?

Hey, if they can.... why they complain?

However, to the attack.

No big deal.

He DOES have a point, here we see their actions as terrorism, but from the outside, it's hard to define it that way if only militants are involved. That is why what Sherri babbled on this entire thread is pure bullshit.

So I guess both her and I were wrong (Let her babble on, though, who give's a ****)

But once Hamas launched the rocket on Eshkol, then it was a provocation, that our forces were clever enough not to respond to to cause an escalation. If something happens tonight to break this fragile 'ceasefire' (as if), then we will have more than the rightful ability to respond.

You began the thread babbling about Israeli civilians being threatened.

That is the past.

Both sides are guilty of lies.
As I say many times, if you need to lie to make your point; you're probably wrong.
As with any conflict, both sides have liars.

An attack on armed settlers is something negotiable. Settlers do attack, just like Palestinians do. But if a settler child sufferes the response, it is not justified anymore than if a Palestinian child does. That is why it depends on the situation.

The attack on the Fogels was an unforgivable crime. The attack on the Palestinian vehicle in the West Bank by settlers in unacceptable, just as their stoning on the Palestinian girls' bus.

But the West Bank and the Western Negev are totally different issues. Here, in the south, we live inside the green line, we are not 'occupiers', most of our men over here are agriculturists, this border from both sides has farmers that want to work and eat and raise families, something which we forget. Hamas is cynically hurting both Israelis and Palestinians by provoking the actions which took place in the past week, they can complain to themselves alone.

In the last couple of days the IDF held itself back, which is both good and bad, and thankfully, no civilian injuries took place on this border, something which brings much pride to our troops knowing Palestinians uninvolved civilians were left unharmed, so not to provoke anything more from them.

The children are often the victims of their parents' stupidity.
Sadly, in this one, many kids have fallen victim to the extremists on both sides.
The fact Palestinians have lost by far the most doesn't excuse attacks on settler children as the kids have no say in their family's idiocy.

This war will end when BOTH sides get rid of their extremist element so the vast majority can just get on with life in a reasonable manner.
Gaza needs to elect a non violent group as their leaders as does Israel but, and this is the real bastard, the violent will carry on anyway as they are only significant if the stupidity continues.
Everyone pays the price for their daft ideals.

You began the thread babbling about Israeli civilians being threatened.

I began the thread with the report I got about civilians being hurt. If you follow, I corrected myself due to the fact that some sources said those were soldiers while others said civilians.

Yes, civilians were threatened, later targeted, when Hamas launched mortar shell on Eshkol regional council.

So what is your problem now?:eusa_eh:

Both sides are guilty of lies.
As I say many times, if you need to lie to make your point; you're probably wrong.
As with any conflict, both sides have liars.

I agree.

Forum List

Back