🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

An unusual event near Gaza strip now

I gave you a link and you cherry-picked and attributed it to me. Shame on you, blivet.

Bloody long cherry pick.
I guess Freddie is trying to deny that his Muslim brethren are having a good time raping women in Europe, and he must think that these rapes are not reported in the newspapers of the countries they happen in. Why not tell us Freddie how your brethren are grooming young English girls to become prostitutes? I guess Freddie must think it was aliens who raped all those thousands and thousands of women in Bangladesh in the seventies. No wonder a Muslim man authored a book saying that Muslims were always in denial about the atrocities committed by other Muslims.

Given your suggested page produced nothing but rubbish from extremist right wing sites, I see little evidence.
Of course, there are rapists, but it's hardly the mass hordes you try to paint a picture of.

Bloody long cherry pick.
I guess Freddie is trying to deny that his Muslim brethren are having a good time raping women in Europe, and he must think that these rapes are not reported in the newspapers of the countries they happen in. Why not tell us Freddie how your brethren are grooming young English girls to become prostitutes? I guess Freddie must think it was aliens who raped all those thousands and thousands of women in Bangladesh in the seventies. No wonder a Muslim man authored a book saying that Muslims were always in denial about the atrocities committed by other Muslims.

Given your suggested page produced nothing but rubbish from extremist right wing sites, I see little evidence.
Of course, there are rapists, but it's hardly the mass hordes you try to paint a picture of.
Really, Freddie? I think the fathers of the European women being raped would differ with you. I guess everything is rubbish to a Muslim if he doesn't like what the articles are saying.

Really, Freddie? I think the fathers of the European women being raped would differ with you. I guess everything is rubbish to a Muslim if he doesn't like what the articles are saying.

What rapes?

All I see is filthy lies excreted from filthy extremist right wing hate sites.

What rapes?

Your opinion is not of any value here.

What rapes?

I think that many of the viewers realize that Frau Sherri will only believe things if she reads them on the Electric Intifada or some other site like that. Meanwhile, of course, she will close her eyes to what is actually happening in the world, even if it involves Christians being murdered by her friends.

Forum List

Back