🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And Again the FBI Fails To Protect Us....

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
I watched Comey say their investigation of this latest dirtbag didn't produce anything actionable and was ended. Now with egg dripping off his face, the Director says maybe they should look at their methods and practices. YA THINK? Not since George Tenet mouthed the now infamous reply to a question, "I wonder if those guys in the flight schools had anything to do with this?" (9/11) have we seen how incompetent the FBI has become. They have a MOUNTAIN of evidence that Hillary Clinton is guilty of influence-peddling, bribery, running a criminal enterprise and espionage and yet where is the proffer to the DOJ to indict her? Surely Loretta Lynch will deny it because Obama emailed her and is also culpable of at least two security breaches. But that shouldn't have stopped the Bureau from concluding their investigation before she became the democrap nominee. Comey has this reputation of being a "square-shooter" yet all I see is a Director who can't seem to get out of his own way.

I wrote it yesterday and today the FBI screwed this one up and the moment the individual bought those guns he should have been flagged, investigated and followed and none of that seem to have happened...

FBI and ATF need to view some things and explain how someone with three separate investigations was able to do a mass shooting on the people of Orlando?

'
I wish I could be surprised that the FBI and other agencies of the Deep State have been involved with virtually every mass shooter before they went on their rampage, but I am not surprised.

If one looks at history, especially modern history, most outrages have been planned and instigated by government actors for political purposes.

• Banned
Maybe they were too busy sorting through e-mails so republicans would stop yelling at them.

And maybe if chickens had lips, snakes had hips, and elephants could do flips, the FBI could have perp-walked Hillary in the summer of 2012 when Barry the Fairy wouldn't have risked pardoning her. Instead it took Judicial Watch to discover she's one of the most cunning criminals in US history.

Maybe they were too busy sorting through e-mails so republicans would stop yelling at them.

And maybe if chickens had lips, snakes had hips, and elephants could do flips, the FBI could have perp-walked Hillary in the summer of 2012 when Barry the Fairy wouldn't have risked pardoning her. Instead it took Judicial Watch to discover she's one of the most cunning criminals in US history.
The most cunning criminal in history... so cunning she's never even committed a crime!

13419145_1044656912236009_3049194702616198339_n.jpg

The federalis are impotent under the command of this closet homo who is deeply committed to the Hate America First ideology.

They can only be effective if they are going after some white dude that bought too much fertilizer at the county store.

Forum List

Back