🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And I thought it would last

It's so sad when something like this happens......who knew this was just a political sideshow.......with guess who still standing strong.......Cant wait for the Trump monument on the Mall......

We Mourn the End of the American (Media) Royal Couple

They are both whores of sort.
No kidding, I think Avenetti is the bigger whore....CNN was a regular customer......funny, I don't see him on much anymore? no more fake gangrape stories for him to push?

It's so sad when something like this happens......who knew this was just a political sideshow.......with guess who still standing strong.......Cant wait for the Trump monument on the Mall......

No kidding, I think Avenetti is the bigger whore....CNN was a regular customer......funny, I don't see him on much anymore? no more fake gangrape stories for him to push?

CNN is like a prostitute who claims the high moral ground because she does not do anal.

CNN is like a prostitute who claims the high moral ground because she does not do anal.
Yeah but to them rimjobs are perfectly normal (only on democrat and leftwing people though!)

Forum List

Back