And, it appears that we have cured THE FLU....AMAZING!!!

The blob said we'd never hear about Covid after 11/3. Another lie.
So what you're really saying is, his prediction that you motherfuckers would stop lying about it didn't come true?

That's not what I call a lie. The original lie was the lie.

But, let me guess...

...the reason the flu is gone down so much is because people are masking and social distancing right?

:laughing0301:

1607267758360.jpeg

This is you, sweet cheeks.

If his lips are moving he is lying. It's as necessary for his survival as breathing. SAD
MAGA

Remember when Trump was ridiculed for saying we would have a vaccine being tested by November?

And now they have planes stuffed with it waiting for approval.

Hey, do you think that lie of your media might have interfered in the election?

If his lips are moving he is lying. It's as necessary for his survival as breathing. SAD
MAGA
You must need to constantly think to breath if you are buying the bullshit you're being fed.

ROTFLMFAO, this coming from someone that believes the election was stolen from the fat Orange idiot. You know the same people that cannot win a single case in court. In fact manyare not even aloud in court they are so flimsy. Yup keep listening to those clowns and remember to inhale...exhale...inhale....exhale!

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER!!!!!

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6937a6.htm
I wonder just how stupid these assholes think we are. The insult is worthy of murder.

It appears more likely that social distancing, hand hygiene and mask wearing does indeed slow viral transmission.

Dope.

61%? impressive.

Of course. last I heard, the cdc was accepting "guesses" as convid deaths and handing extra money for them.

They change that, or are they still paying people to guess, "covid"?

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6937a6.htm
I wonder just how stupid these assholes think we are. The insult is worthy of murder.

It appears more likely that social distancing, hand hygiene and mask wearing does indeed slow viral transmission.

Dope.

You do realize facts and science donot work on the tard herd.
You do realize facts and science donot work on the tard herd
You’re right.
I’d be better off explaining why a novel virus is is far more infectious than influenza to my dog. Less frustration and my dog is more likely to understand.

Forum List

Back