And just like that, an unborn child becomes a person again

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Isn't it weird how that works?

Maryland Man Accused of Killing Pregnant Woman and Unborn Baby Gets 2 Murder Charges​

"A Maryland man has been charged with two counts of murder in the death of a woman and her 38-week old unborn baby, The Washington Post reported.

When police arrested Torrey Damien Moore, 31, for a separate fatal shooting of a convenience store clerk, they found the decomposing body of his pregnant 26-year-old girlfriend inside his Silver Spring apartment, authorities said on Monday. Police said the woman was shot seven times in early October.

Moore has since been charged in the deaths of the woman and her unborn baby and was ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation."

Maryland Man Accused of Killing Pregnant Woman and Unborn Baby

Maryland Man Accused of Killing Pregnant Woman and Unborn Baby Gets 2 Murder Charges​

"A Maryland man has been charged with two counts of murder in the death of a woman and her 38-week old unborn baby, The Washington Post reported.

When police arrested Torrey Damien Moore, 31, for a separate fatal shooting of a convenience store clerk, they found the decomposing body of his pregnant 26-year-old girlfriend inside his Silver Spring apartment, authorities said on Monday. Police said the woman was shot seven times in early October.

Moore has since been charged in the deaths of the woman and her unborn baby and was ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation."

He will end up in jail, but mostly it is a freebie except for jail time, as he took lives, but it won't cost him his life in Maryland as they abolished capital punishment. There, they just say aw, that's a shame. Lock him up, so he won't have opportunity to do it again for a bunch of years, except to other criminal inmates.

Maryland Man Accused of Killing Pregnant Woman and Unborn Baby Gets 2 Murder Charges

I've wondered about that myself out-loud, this is not the first time these double murder charges have happened. I've wondered how you can have a double homicide when the fetus is just a fetus and has no human rights? What would happen if the mother was killed on her way to PP to have an abortion? What then?

I'd love to have an attorney explain to me how the life or murder of a human being can be contingent upon the VALUE placed on that life by another human being? :cuckoo:

THAT'S a law I'd love to see spelled out in a law book!

I think it's really good for the leftists to keep moving goalposts. It's probably the only exercise they get.

I've wondered about that myself out-loud, this is not the first time these double murder charges have happened. I've wondered how you can have a double homicide when the fetus is just a fetus and has no human rights? What would happen if the mother was killed on her way to PP to have an abortion? What then?

I'd love to have an attorney explain to me how the life or murder of a human being can be contingent upon the VALUE placed on that life by another human being? :cuckoo:

THAT'S a law I'd love to see spelled out in a law book!

She couldn't get an abortion at PP at 38 weeks.

It was a viable baby, he should be charged with 2 deaths.

It was a viable baby, he should be charged with 2 deaths.

At what point are they not a viable baby?

At what point does that life inside a mother transform from "not human" to "human"?

At what point does that "growth", as the left defines it, obtain a soul?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back