What makes you lean ‘Left’? What makes nearly all big cities ‘Left’?

So now you admit God does judge people and send people to hell.

Funny how you change your tune when it suits you.
No, I don't believe any of this whacky bullshit you regressive religious freaks pick and choose from your sacred book of macaroni in order to validate your miserable, superstition clouded existences.
The point is YOU believe it though.
:auiqs.jpg:

No, I don't believe any of this whacky bullshit you regressive religious freaks pick and choose from your sacred book of macaroni in order to validate your miserable, superstition clouded existences.
The point is YOU believe it though.
:auiqs.jpg:
^^ more projection from a Godless leftwing nutcase. I highly suspect your existence is “miserable” and “clouded” and your fly by night beliefs are solely to validate your whims.

You are the perfect example of a pagan. Create whatever belief system you want to make yourself feel self-righteous and superior to others, and of course to justify your degeneracy.

Catholic who has received all the Sacraments except Last Rites
This you?

IMG_5775.jpeg

Well you certainly aren’t a Catholic.

I just thought you said you were a Jew once. I can’t keep up with your lies.

I am a Catholic, I have all the paperwork to prove it

I just don’t believe that nonsense

But MagicMike says Christianity is all based on lies.

I’m sure you’ll set him straight?

MagicMike is free to believe whatever he believes, as am I. I’m sure that if you asked 20 different people on what they based their personal beliefs, you would get 20 different answers.

There are no right or wrong answers, and for liberals there is no group sink. There is respect for the well considered opinions of others.

Parroting Donald Trump’s lies as magnified by right wing media is no indication of a well considered opinion.

Well you certainly aren’t a Catholic.

I just thought you said you were a Jew once. I can’t keep up with your lies.

Very few Catholics subscribe to the Catholic Church’s dogma on sexual sin, birth control, abortion, or homosexuality.

And very few Catholics hold the church, hierarchies treatment of the survivors and the victims of child sexual abuse by the priests, in high esteem at all.

Locally, our Catholic Church refused to allow tributes to the native children who were abused, and died at the residential schools, most of whom were run by the Catholic Church.

Until the pope’s recent trip to Canada, and his public apology to the Canadian native peoples for the church’s role in the deaths of so many, the Catholic Church had refused to acknowledge or publicly apologize for their actions.

Other Canadian churches, both publicly apologized and paid reparations to the survivors decades ago.

Very few Catholics subscribe to the Catholic Church’s dogma on sexual sin, birth control, abortion, or homosexuality.

And very few Catholics hold the church, hierarchies treatment of the survivors and the victims of child sexual abuse by the priests, in high esteem at all.

Locally, our Catholic Church refused to allow tributes to the native children who were abused, and died at the residential schools, most of whom were run by the Catholic Church.

Until the pope’s recent trip to Canada, and his public apology to the Canadian native peoples for the church’s role in the deaths of so many, the Catholic Church had refused to acknowledge or publicly apologize for their actions.

Other Canadian churches, both publicly apologized and paid reparations to the survivors decades ago.
Most American Catholics are more tolerant and realistic about…

Birth Control
Divorce
Celibacy of Priests and Nuns
Homosexuality
Women Priests

Forum List

Back