And Just Like That, DuckDuckGo Becomes Google — One Time Free Search Engine Now Down-Ranks Conservative Content – Bans Gateway Pundit

I'm tired of the double standards.

Saudi Arabia has done the most intensive bombing campaign in its seven year long war the past few weeks . . . and no one says, "boo."

:rolleyes:
American lefties are team oriented pack-dummies.... they are too stupid to see the broader picture here...this is waaaay beyond Russia/Ukraine... this is the " New Situation " that Xi spoke of and while this first step not going the way they want it to its not going to stop and it will eventually get where it wants to go.

In the finale Ukraine will be ruled from Moscow, Taiwan will be ruled from Beijing and the Dollar will fall out of influence in Europe and Asia..it is inevitable and frankly necessary. It doesn't matter how long it takes in Ukraine because this is a permanent change that is beginning and there is no way the West is going to be able to stop it.

Yes. Poor little Vlad is so mistreated. All he wanted to do is take over one little country, and the whole world gets snotty with him.
I guess libs just cant shoot straight

they aimed at putin and shot GateWayPundits instead

can you at least say “sorry” on behalf of the anti free speech crowd?

Some one wanted to know if there were other search engines to use I posted it in post # 21

Brave is one good browser or search replacement.

In the finale Ukraine will be ruled from Moscow, Taiwan will be ruled from Beijing and the Dollar will fall out of influence in Europe and Asia..it is inevitable and frankly necessary.
Why is it necessary?

Why is it necessary?
The Dollar system has been the most repressive and corrupt control tool used by the Western Nations ( The real US of A is a god send to the world and to history but it has been dead for more than sixty years now ) to subjugate, pilfer, and suppress from what they consider to be lower than human populations....that includes us btw. The faux cry of noble rescue for the masses is nothing more than a masque of death beneath which is every vile and unholy motivation that smells more like the demons of Tartarus than it does anything humane or good. Will its replacement be any better....who knows? Human nature is inherently evil I'm afraid. Does it need to go away? Yep....absolutely it does. Eventually we will have something that has no physical representation like Crypto I'm guessing....much easier to control for one thing.

Last edited:
The Dollar system has been the most repressive and corrupt control tool used by the Western Nations ( The real US of A is a god send to the world and to history but it has been dead for more than sixty years now ) to subjugate, pilfer, and suppress from what they consider to be lower than human populations. The faux cry of noble rescue for the masses is nothing more than a masque of death beneath which is every vile and unholy motivation that smells more like the demons of Tartarus than it does anything humane or good. Will its replacement be any better....who knows? Human nature is inherently evil I'm afraid. Does in it need to go away? Yep....absolutely it does.
Even though imperfect America is still the best thing going

otherwise you get china and russia

Even though imperfect America is still the best thing going

otherwise you get china and russia
I know brother....believe me I know.... I'll be dead and gone but my kids and grandkids....what the hell kind of world will this be then? Dunno.....

JO

I have had to reset my search parameters several times in the past month on google....they too are continuing to make efforts to do some filtering....not that it is a bad thing...but it becomes bad when Politics enters the algorithms.
I note that fake Tweeners such a the highly partisan Mac1958 are amused by the lib censorship gone wrong that began trying to save us from putin but accidentally mistreated an American outlet instead

to me thats just evidence that lib censors are too stupid to decide what we should or should not read

I note that fake Tweeners such a the highly partisan Mac1958 are amused by the lib censorship gone wrong that began trying to save us from putin but accidentally mistreated an American outlet instead

to me thats just evidence that lib censors are too stupid to decide what we should or should not read

The competency levels of the new grads coming out into the real world right now is heinous. At work we just did a huge power plant addition. The Engineering firm was sooooo bad that the finished product was actually dangerous and cost nearly ten million to correct. So much for underbudget.
We had unforgivable errors.... mismatched metal structures causing galvanic corrosion in high pressure chemical line systems. New structures that destroyed to functionality of previously standing structures and had to be redesigned at great cost. Total lack of foresight on the removal of emergency power generation that has cost nearly thirty million dollars over the course of three different black out periods.... I mean Holy SHIT these kids are stupid. But they got the paperwork from the " Everybody gets a trophy" college systems.

The competency levels of the new grads coming out into the real world right now is heinous. At work we just did a huge power plant addition. The Engineering firm was sooooo bad that the finished product was actually dangerous and cost nearly ten million to correct. So much for underbudget.
We had unforgivable errors.... mismatched metal structures causing galvanic corrosion in high pressure chemical line systems. New structures that destroyed to functionality of previously standing structures and had to be redesigned at great cost. Total lack of foresight on the removal of emergency power generation that has cost nearly thirty million dollars over the course of three different black out periods.... I mean Holy SHIT these kids are stupid. But they got the paperwork from the " Everybody gets a trophy" college systems.
Well said and shockingly accurate

were all the engineers Americans or visa slaves from overseas?

Well said and shockingly accurate

were all the engineers Americans or visa slaves from overseas?
about fifty/fifty....

We had a software problem so big and bad that we had to go to India...INDIA! to find a man who could fix it and he was $8,000.00/hr....

JO

Same here

but I dont think the story is fake

more likely DuckDuckGo was caught doing something bad and reversed itself when the news got out

all it takes is one freaky programmer working the night shift who hates conservatives
That's one possible explanation and about as plausible as a hack job on his phone. I think he said it was a phone. Heck for all we know he was high or drunk and kept typing in the wrong search....... :dunno:

That's one possible explanation and about as plausible as a hack job on his phone. I think he said it was a phone. Heck for all we know he was high or drunk and kept typing in the wrong search....... :dunno:
More than one person noticed the problem

and DuckDuckGo is in damage control so I think something happened

More than one person noticed the problem

and DuckDuckGo is in damage control so I think something happened
They are? I didn't know that. Yeah, just finished reading about their "Russian disinformation sites" downgrade, looks like someone at DDG got a little overenthusiastic.........

Last edited:

IF only the public knew the truth and how Putin is not to blame, this is also what they have done to Putin.
The new world order just ditched him so that is proof he wants to be like America use to be. That doesn’t mean he isn’t a dirty ass rat, or hasn’t done crooked things. The man is being invaded as well as set up most ppl are not understanding alot of this many cards are being played at once even Putin fell into a trap.

It’s perfect timing for a false flag and to blame Russia for it.

The GP is the perfect example of how even my mention of Putin being set up that is being censored, there is so much msm censorship it’s mind blowing.
Gateway pundit will just find another place. I rate them right up there with PJ media, Debka and world net daily.

Libs have hated Saudi Arabia for years and now the Saudi’s have biden over a barrel (of oil) and are getting even
Why on earth would liberals hate Saudi Arabia? There are 40,000 Americans who live and work in the Kingdom.

Why on earth would liberals hate Saudi Arabia? There are 40,000 Americans who live and work in the Kingdom.
First because libs hate oil and Saudi Arabia is a leading producer

there was also a lot of anger while bush was president and he friendly with the saudi royal family

Forum List

Back