And Now the Left Is After Breastfeeding

That is not what those articles are about you dipshit. Stop being fooled by right wing sites. Here is the gist of the discussion:

View attachment 684920

I don’t think it’s a valid point the group is making but the point is about language not women or breastfeeding. Learn to read.
Funny the Leftard news sources say NOTHING what you posted.

Why is that and why do you hate science?

The news stories are photoshopped and stories placed on their websites by hackers?

Spin!

The news stories are 6 years old and do not attack breast feeding one iota.

But you are too stupid and too lazy to actually check these things.

That is not what those articles are about you dipshit. Stop being fooled by right wing sites. Here is the gist of the discussion:

View attachment 684920

I don’t think it’s a valid point the group is making but the point is about language not women or breastfeeding. Learn to read.
So another leftist attack on natural language. That gets really tiresome.

This is the transformation of America Obama spoke of.
He fully intents on making us question everything in order to drive us all insane.
If you want to know where this is coming from....it's Barack H. Obama.

Democrats call us terrorists.....but Democrats are terrorists and saboteurs.

Yep. Nobody desires to transform anything they love.

The left loves to try to control language. But now? Going after nipples? For the love of God, man! The nipples?

Yeah, calling breastfeeding unnatural and labeling moms as anti-vaxxed for breastfeeding is fully supporting them.

Why do you hate women and science so much?

So, again you did not bother to find any of the stories and read them, I am shocked I tell you, shocked. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Free the nipple!

1661031897651.gif

Dude, I doubt nothing what leftist jackasses decide their new agenda is.

You freaks are annoying as hell.

So, the truth is not really important to you.

Thanks, I will keep that in mind from now on when interacting with you.

So, the truth is not really important to you.

Thanks, I will keep that in mind from now on when interacting with you.

Dude, the left attacks anything normal. It's what they do, this is nothing different

Now go stare at men pretending to be women. Or whatever you cucks do. Leave normality alone

No they aren't after breast feeding because that's small potatoes.
They are going after language again.
How very Orwellian of the Newspeak purveyors who can't define a woman or recession & changed the definition of vaccines to cover an experimental gene therapy that doesn't prevent an illness.

View attachment 684926

Funny how they're going after language...yet it's their language which is confusing. Typical progressives trying to create solutions in search of problems. When they can't find problems to fit their solutions they create problems to validate them.

Forum List

Back