And Now The Screaming Starts ...

The bedwetters will be sending him death threats soon.

Kudos to the kid for bagging such a nice elk. Cool that he's now gonna make the record books as well.

I remember when I was in high school and living out at a place called Sorrel Springs in Frenchtown MT.........it was a subdivision of about 20 or 30 plots at 10 acres each. The foster family I was living with had their property right on the tree line. Well, there had been an albino deer that had been running around the subdivison for a couple of years, and people took to calling it "the Ghost".

Well, one morning, my friend Steve go on the bus and was all excited. I asked him why he was so happy, and he said when he got up that morning, he saw the Ghost in his backyard. Well, it was bow season, and Steve had a permit, so he shot and bagged the Ghost. Dude was a local legend after that.

Nothing wrong with hunting, at least as long as you use the meat.

Kids all over the country hunt. There is no uproar to stop that. I think it was someone else that was triggered here.

Kudos to the kid for bagging such a nice elk. Cool that he's now gonna make the record books as well.

I remember when I was in high school and living out at a place called Sorrel Springs in Frenchtown MT.........it was a subdivision of about 20 or 30 plots at 10 acres each. The foster family I was living with had their property right on the tree line. Well, there had been an albino deer that had been running around the subdivison for a couple of years, and people took to calling it "the Ghost".

Well, one morning, my friend Steve go on the bus and was all excited. I asked him why he was so happy, and he said when he got up that morning, he saw the Ghost in his backyard. Well, it was bow season, and Steve had a permit, so he shot and bagged the Ghost. Dude was a local legend after that.

Hunting ablino's Biker ???..:102:....ahhh...erhmmm....~S~

Hunting ablino's Biker ???..:102:....ahhh...erhmmm....~S~

Wasn't me that bagged it, it was my friend Steve B. And yes, they used the meat, and it made a really nice hide.

Forum List

Back