And right on the heels of the Tessa Majors mugging and murder.............

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And of course, the suspects are who you would expect.

800.jpeg

[QUOTE
NEW YORK (AP) — A 60-year-old man who was kicked and punched while defending his partner during a $1 mugging on Christmas Eve has died.

Juan Fresnada died Friday afternoon at the Bronx hospital where he was taken in critical condition after the mugging early Tuesday, the New York Police Department said Saturday. Officers have released surveillance photos and videos in hopes of pinpointing suspects.

His partner, Byron Caceres, told the Daily News of New York that Fresnada suffered the fatal blows while trying to spare him and urging him to run to safety, which he did.
][/QUOTE]

Man, 60, dies after beating in $1 Christmas Eve mugging

800.jpeg

[QUOTE
NEW YORK (AP) — A 60-year-old man who was kicked and punched while defending his partner during a $1 mugging on Christmas Eve has died.

Juan Fresnada died Friday afternoon at the Bronx hospital where he was taken in critical condition after the mugging early Tuesday, the New York Police Department said Saturday. Officers have released surveillance photos and videos in hopes of pinpointing suspects.

His partner, Byron Caceres, told the Daily News of New York that Fresnada suffered the fatal blows while trying to spare him and urging him to run to safety, which he did.
]

Man, 60, dies after beating in $1 Christmas Eve mugging[/QUOTE]
Gee, nice looking BLACK fellas. What could possibly go wrong? These assholes should FRY. Bring back Old Sparky and give these wonderful fellas a jolt.

If Zero had sons.... which technically is not possible when his beard/'wife' has him bent over the coffee table grabbing his ankles most of the time.... but figuratively speaking....

800.jpeg

[QUOTE

]

DeBlasi has made NYC safe for criminals

They jus misundastood mamas boyz.
You on the other-hand are very well understood.
You just make sure you don't criticize any criminals.
I would never speak of Don or his administration like that.
This thread has nothing to do with Trump. But I understand your inability to criticize minority criminals.

It would go against your programming.
No, it's merely that americans have difficulty with consistency.

This thread has nothing to do with Trump. But I understand your inability to criticize minority criminals.

Bo's TDS is so strong, he connects EVERYTHING to Trump. He is THAT brainwashed. Poor little mentally challenged one......

Bo's TDS is so strong, he connects EVERYTHING to Trump. He is THAT brainwashed. Poor little mentally challenged one......
I've never been able to see a partisanshithead difference in america's societal TDS other than a pro-TDS versus a con-TDS presentation of the pathology. Drives both nuts if you won't participate. Neither cabal can handle it.

You're a retard. But at least you're consistent with it.

You still don't understand you mean?

Yep, he IS consistently retarded. He must have eaten paint chips as a child...........

Oh, no, I understand far better than you. You're completely incapable of criticizing non-white criminals.

Your Leftist Card will be revoked, and you'll burst into flames.

Oh, no, I understand far better than you. You're completely incapable of criticizing non-white criminals.

Your Leftist Card will be revoked, and you'll burst into flames.
I know I can find websites to see this all the time like Stormfront, yeah. Anything other than labels because I won't chime in with ya?

800.jpeg

[QUOTE

]

Yep....the democrats can't work hard enough to turn New York back into the crap hole it was before Guilliani cleaned it up......they love violence and chaos....they feed off of it...

Forum List

Back