And right on the heels of the Tessa Majors mugging and murder.............

And of course, the suspects are who you would expect.

800.jpeg

[QUOTE
NEW YORK (AP) — A 60-year-old man who was kicked and punched while defending his partner during a $1 mugging on Christmas Eve has died.

Juan Fresnada died Friday afternoon at the Bronx hospital where he was taken in critical condition after the mugging early Tuesday, the New York Police Department said Saturday. Officers have released surveillance photos and videos in hopes of pinpointing suspects.

His partner, Byron Caceres, told the Daily News of New York that Fresnada suffered the fatal blows while trying to spare him and urging him to run to safety, which he did.
]

Man, 60, dies after beating in $1 Christmas Eve mugging

Yep....the democrats can't work hard enough to turn New York back into the crap hole it was before Guilliani cleaned it up......they love violence and chaos....they feed off of it...[/QUOTE]
As the NYPD has been told when they come under attack.

The city is falling.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/28/man-sucker-punches-wrestles-nypd-cop-to-the-ground-in-brooklyn/

800.jpeg

[QUOTE
NEW YORK (AP) — A 60-year-old man who was kicked and punched while defending his partner during a $1 mugging on Christmas Eve has died.

Juan Fresnada died Friday afternoon at the Bronx hospital where he was taken in critical condition after the mugging early Tuesday, the New York Police Department said Saturday. Officers have released surveillance photos and videos in hopes of pinpointing suspects.

His partner, Byron Caceres, told the Daily News of New York that Fresnada suffered the fatal blows while trying to spare him and urging him to run to safety, which he did.
]

Man, 60, dies after beating in $1 Christmas Eve mugging[/QUOTE]

If Obama had sons...there they be!!!

Greg

This thread has nothing to do with Trump. But I understand your inability to criticize minority criminals.

It would go against your programming.
No, it's merely that americans have difficulty with consistency.
You're a retard. But at least you're consistent with it.
You still don't understand you mean?
Oh, no, I understand far better than you. You're completely incapable of criticizing non-white criminals.

Your Leftist Card will be revoked, and you'll burst into flames.
I know I can find websites to see this all the time like Stormfront, yeah. Anything other than labels because I won't chime in with ya?
The article in the OP is the Associated Press. Would you like to try to prove the case that the AP is a white supremacist outlet?

Perhaps you should just stop talking now. You've embarrassed yourself sufficiently.

Oh, no, I understand far better than you. You're completely incapable of criticizing non-white criminals.

I know I can find websites to see this all the time like Stormfront, yeah. Anything other than labels because I won't chime in with ya?

The article in the OP is the Associated Press. Would you like to try to prove the case that the AP is a white supremacist outlet?

Perhaps you should just stop talking now. You've embarrassed yourself sufficiently.
Bo IS dumb beyond belief..........

800.jpeg

[QUOTE

]

If Obama had sons...there they be!!!

Greg[/QUOTE]

I know what your saying, that was a dumb remark Obama made.

But the reality is, had Obama had a son, he likely would have been raised just like his daughters, and would have turned out to be a responsible person and a good American contributor.
That's the whole point, when you replace the father with a government paycheck, you create irresponsible people who go through life as a kid unsupervised and taught right from wrong. This is the result of The Great Society programs of Lyndon Johnson. The seeds were planted, and we are reaping the harvest.

800.jpeg

[QUOTE

]

So we going to stoop to taking isolated incedences of crimes by colored and then the other side shows the same for white ad infintum. If these guys did it and we have good evidence they will go to jail. For the most part the system works. Politcal peole are like my soon to be ex wife feed the bitch steak, lobster, and expensive bottle of wine the bitch is pissed because she did not get flowers. If those are the guys what I see is dead men walking. Fuck em,piss on em and go right back about your day!

800.jpeg

[QUOTE

]

TAGS:

racist

confirmation bias

need for affirmation

800.jpeg

[QUOTE

]

TAGS:

racist

confirmation bias

need for affirmation[/QUOTE]

Suspects are black. Deal with it.

Church killing in Texas today....looks like a brother shooter...

Closest 'sequence' of photos I could get.....men against the wall are preparing to give out communion plates...he's on the far right gun concealed under his coat...takes aim at the one or two of those next to him, the "hero' takes him down....

EM-ushoW4AIn1PJ.jpg

EM-ushnXUAEhnZ1.jpg

That is him with gun firing on members!

EM-usn-XsAYjipt.jpg

His partner?? As in his gay partner??

So this guy was an illegal Hispanic and gay too??

Luckily it was blacks who killed them, or else I would have be conflicted by my need to demonize Hispanics and gays -- especially when they whine about being victims of hate crimes and stuff...

Church killing in Texas today....looks like a brother shooter...

Closest 'sequence' of photos I could get.....men against the wall are preparing to give out communion plates...he's on the far right gun concealed under his coat...takes aim at the one or two of those next to him, the "hero' takes him down....

EM-ushoW4AIn1PJ.jpg

EM-ushnXUAEhnZ1.jpg

That is him with gun firing on members!

EM-usn-XsAYjipt.jpg
Yea, I know he is black......that is what they do....

And even if the guy was white -- it is probably because he was suffering some serious mental issues....still doesn't change the fact that we need to crack down on blacks

They jus misundastood mamas boyz.
You on the other-hand are very well understood.
You just make sure you don't criticize any criminals.
I would never speak of Don or his administration like that.
This thread has nothing to do with Trump. But I understand your inability to criticize minority criminals.

It would go against your programming.
Sure, why don't you get back to us when anyone in the Trump administration beats a 60 year old man to death for a dollar.

800.jpeg

[QUOTE

]

Gee, nice looking BLACK fellas. What could possibly go wrong? These assholes should FRY. Bring back Old Sparky and give these wonderful fellas a jolt.[/QUOTE]
Yes, before they are even convicted of anything.

Forum List

Back