And so it starts...Our New Muslim Representatives-Sharia, corruption, & Jew-hatred come to the House

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Document it!
Expose it!
Make the DemonRATS own it

“DemonRAT antisemitism, NOW MORE THAN EVER OUT IN THE OPEN!!

Read so much more at
Frontpagemagazine ^ | November 7, 2018

omar_tlaib.png

As expected, two Muslim women, Rashida Tlaib in Michigan and Ilhan Omar in Minnesota, have been overwhelmingly elected to Congress. The establishment media will celebrate these victories as triumphs of America’s “diversity”; unfortunately, in reality neither one is worth celebrating.

Tlaib is a vociferous foe of Israel. With the Democrats now regaining control of the House, Tlaib is likely to be an energetic proponent of the new majority’s vendetta against the Middle East’s only democracy. The House is likely to do all it can to roll back President Trump’s pro-Israel polices, with Tlaib as well as Omar as becoming the public faces of the effort.

According to the JTA, when Tlaib was asked if she would vote against military aid to Israel, Tlaib responded: “Absolutely, if it has something to do with inequality and not access to people having justice. For me, U.S. aid should be leverage. I will be using my position in Congress so that no country, not one, should be able to get aid from the U.S. when they still promote that kind of injustice.”

What kind of injustice? Tlaib, of course, had nothing to say about the genocidal incitement against Jews and Israel that regularly features on Palestinian television. She did say, however, that she favors a one-state, not two-state, “solution” to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict: “One state. It has to be one state. Separate but equal does not work. I’m only 42 years old but my teachers were of that generation that marched with Martin Luther King. This whole idea of a two-state solution, it doesn’t work.”

Indeed it doesn’t. A Palestinian state would be a new base for renewed jihad attacks against Israel. But a “one-state solution” would be even worse, unless that state is the current State of Israel, but that is not the one state Tlaib has in mind. She is calling for an Israeli/Palestinian state that would not be a Jewish State or a homeland for the Jewish people, but a federation in which Palestinians would soon overwhelm Jews demographically. Progressive denial of their rights would soon follow: as I show in my book The History of Jihad From Muhammad to ISIS, there has never been a majority Muslim nation in which Jews enjoyed equality of rights with Muslims. Tlaib’s unitary state would be no different.

The hijabed (and therefore pro-Sharia) Ilhan Omar, meanwhile, is even more hateful than Tlaib. According to the Daily Wire, in 2012 Omar tweeted: “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel. #Gaza #Palestine #Israel.” Challenged about this tweet much more recently, she doubled down and attacked the man who called attention to the tweet: “Drawing attention to the apartheid Israeli regime is far from hating Jews. You are a hateful sad man, I pray to Allah you get the help you need and find happiness.”

Continued...

Document it!
Expose it!

Read so much more at

omar_tlaib.png

As expected, two Muslim women, Rashida Tlaib in Michigan and Ilhan Omar in Minnesota, have been overwhelmingly elected to Congress. The establishment media will celebrate these victories as triumphs of America’s “diversity”; unfortunately, in reality neither one is worth celebrating.

Tlaib is a vociferous foe of Israel. With the Democrats now regaining control of the House, Tlaib is likely to be an energetic proponent of the new majority’s vendetta against the Middle East’s only democracy. The House is likely to do all it can to roll back President Trump’s pro-Israel polices, with Tlaib as well as Omar as becoming the public faces of the effort.

According to the JTA, when Tlaib was asked if she would vote against military aid to Israel, Tlaib responded: “Absolutely, if it has something to do with inequality and not access to people having justice. For me, U.S. aid should be leverage. I will be using my position in Congress so that no country, not one, should be able to get aid from the U.S. when they still promote that kind of injustice.”

What kind of injustice? Tlaib, of course, had nothing to say about the genocidal incitement against Jews and Israel that regularly features on Palestinian television. She did say, however, that she favors a one-state, not two-state, “solution” to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict: “One state. It has to be one state. Separate but equal does not work. I’m only 42 years old but my teachers were of that generation that marched with Martin Luther King. This whole idea of a two-state solution, it doesn’t work.”

Indeed it doesn’t. A Palestinian state would be a new base for renewed jihad attacks against Israel. But a “one-state solution” would be even worse, unless that state is the current State of Israel, but that is not the one state Tlaib has in mind. She is calling for an Israeli/Palestinian state that would not be a Jewish State or a homeland for the Jewish people, but a federation in which Palestinians would soon overwhelm Jews demographically. Progressive denial of their rights would soon follow: as I show in my book The History of Jihad From Muhammad to ISIS, there has never been a majority Muslim nation in which Jews enjoyed equality of rights with Muslims. Tlaib’s unitary state would be no different.

The hijabed (and therefore pro-Sharia) Ilhan Omar, meanwhile, is even more hateful than Tlaib. According to the Daily Wire, in 2012 Omar tweeted: “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel. #Gaza #Palestine #Israel.” Challenged about this tweet much more recently, she doubled down and attacked the man who called attention to the tweet: “Drawing attention to the apartheid Israeli regime is far from hating Jews. You are a hateful sad man, I pray to Allah you get the help you need and find happiness.”

Continued...
See?

The pseudocons always deny the 2016 election was about Mexicans and Muslims.

Thanks for proving that's exactly what elections are about for you pseudocons these days.

No idea why Two States in the Middle East would not work.
How Indiana Got Its Name

One state and one huge rocket base. Our biased education won't inform you about this, but in 1763 the British tried to impose a two-state solution on the American colonies: one to coop up and suffocate the unruly lower-class Englishmen on the Eastern seaboard and the other as a staging point exclusively reserved for unfit Indian savages to raid any settlements that tried to get out of the chokehold the British wanted to put us in our place with.

How Indiana Got Its Name

One state and one huge rocket base. Our biased education won't inform you about this, but in 1763 the British tried to impose a two-state solution on the American colonies: one to coop up and suffocate the unruly lower-class Englishmen on the Eastern seaboard and the other as a staging point exclusively reserved for unfit Indian savages to raid any settlements that tried to get out of the chokehold the British wanted to put us in our place with.
We recognize Indian Tribes.

Document it!
Expose it!

Read so much more at

omar_tlaib.png

Continued...
Eh don't want 2 more shit skins in office but we certainly need more Anti Israel folks...Tired of us giving Israel billions in welfare.

Good for her...... :thup:

The one on the left looks like New York Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez!

How Indiana Got Its Name

We recognize Indian Tribes.
Feralphile Dictatorship

What do you mean, "We," White Man?

Document it!
Expose it!

Read so much more at

omar_tlaib.png

Continued...

“But, but, but....DIVERSITY is great for Americans.”

Document it!
Expose it!

Read so much more at

omar_tlaib.png

Continued...
See?

Thanks for proving that's exactly what elections are about for you pseudocons these days.

As a Jew I dont like this. As a gay Israel hating clown, you don’t care.

Document it!
Expose it!

Read so much more at

omar_tlaib.png

Continued...
Eh don't want 2 more shit skins in office but we certainly need more Anti Israel folks...Tired of us giving Israel billions in welfare.
Bigger threat? 8mil Jews in Israel or 800mil Radical Muslims worldwide? Can your racist ass even do simple math?

They were elected in majority muslim districts. Expand the muslim majority expand the elected offices.

Then we would NEVER give any aid to a Muslim nation based on her own parameters

Oregon is blue hell, but I would take it over the idiot state of Minnesota.
Portland Trailblisters

2016 ELECTION RESULTS

Minnesota: hillary 46.9%
Trump 45.4%
All Righties: 51.1%
All Lefties: 48.9%

Though the dimwit-duopoly media never mention it, Gary Johnson was the Ralph Nader of 2016. Libtards did not win the popular vote nationally, either.

Oregon: hillary 50.7%
Trump 39.0
All Treehuggers: 53.6%
All Lumberjacks: 46.4%

Document it!
Expose it!

Read so much more at

omar_tlaib.png

Continued...
See?

for some, it is more about the Tribe of Judah or the Tribe of Israel. There is room in historic Palestine, for both.

Document it!
Expose it!

Read so much more at

omar_tlaib.png

Continued...
Bigger threat? 8mil Jews in Israel or 800mil Radical Muslims worldwide? Can your racist ass even do simple math?
Should we get some "Input from the asset management unit of our international banker community?" Capitalism is supposed to work. Everything should be fine and wonderful under Capitalism.

Document it!
Expose it!

Read so much more at

omar_tlaib.png

Continued...
See?

for some, it is more about the Tribe of Judah or the Tribe of Israel. There is room in historic Palestine, for both.

Not while its run by Hamas. Every predominantly Muslim country is not exactly the epitome of Democracy. Why would I want another one?

Forum List

Back