and the answer is .....

They showed up because they thought the person had dirt on Hillary.

and got an earful about Russian orphans

....and you know the accuracy of the above based on what Donny-baby told you when caught????.............Hmmmm.....a bit lame, don't you think?

Why wasn't THIS meeting also reported on disclosure forms??? I mean, if the meeting was just about orphans, what's the harm?.............LOL

RIIIIIIIIIIGHT, Orphans.

a meeting about something that had been shut down years ago ... uh huh, sure.

lying little bitches.

They showed up because they thought the person had dirt on Hillary.

and got an earful about Russian orphans

....and you know the accuracy of the above based on what Donny-baby told you when caught????.............Hmmmm.....a bit lame, don't you think?

Why wasn't THIS meeting also reported on disclosure forms??? I mean, if the meeting was just about orphans, what's the harm?.............LOL

RIIIIIIIIIIGHT, Orphans.

a meeting about something that had been shut down years ago ... uh huh, sure.

lying little bitches.

Your tv on mute as well?

How to trigger idiots .............

and,

right on cue.
You were triggered enough to start yet another thread on nothing.

you said it, I started the thread.

hence I triggered you and the rest of the braindead pissants.

glad you made it weasel ...

~snort
How is that triggering? So everyone that responds to a thread is triggered? That's an idiotic definition. What does make sense is you created yet another thread on a nothing subject so you are still butthurt an easily triggered.

Snorting and wallowing around in your poop doesn't make it go away.

multiple choice ..

A) It was a short introductory meeting. I asked Jared and Paul to stop by. We primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children that was active and popular with American families years ago and was since ended by the Russian government, but it was not a campaign issue at the time and there was no follow up.

B) I was asked to attend the meeting by an acquaintance, but was not told the name of the person I would be meeting with beforehand.

C) I'am a lying bitch just like Dad

Donald Trump Jr.’s Two Different Explanations for Russian Meeting
and the answer is .....

Wait, what? Trump proposed a joint “cyber security unit” with Russia

D. Siete suffering from trump derangement syndrome.

Jr told a lie, then changed it, then he gets the Russian email with intel to damage clinton, he meets with the Russian, now hes hired a lawyer to defuse three lies in one weekend ...

Trump derangement alright ... the entire Trump Cartel is deranged, pathological LIARS.

D. Siete suffering from trump derangement syndrome.

Jr told a lie, then changed it, then he gets the Russian email with intel to damage clinton, he meets with the Russian, now hes hired a lawyer to defuse three lies in one weekend ...

Trump derangement alright ... the entire Trump Cartel is deranged, pathological LIARS.

Yep! You got it this time! Trump's really really really really really really really really done now! He won't even get the nomination! :eek:

black-guy-really-gif.gif

This is fascinating. Watching you guys run around with your heads buried deep in each others asses is hilarious. I wonder if Donnie Jr. or Jared ever missed the toilet and peed on a Russian floor, ARREST them damn it.

This is a conspiracy theorist who believes that GHW Bush is a pedophile. ^^^^

Forum List

Back