and the answer is .....

if the Trump Cartel didnt fucking lie about everything Ruaaian related it might be a LITTLE BIT easier to believe they had nothing to hide ... but SHITFIRE AND SAVE THE MATCHES .. SERIOUSLY?

F'EM and feed em' fish heads ...
What did they lie about? They said there was nothing there. Turns out there's nothing there. How is that a lie?

you could pretend youre not an idiot and accept the fact the investigations are ongoing, but morons have issues with complex thoughts.
I'm at a Chinese buffet as we speak. There's an elephant in here. I haven't found it yet but believe me I will. The investigation will continue until I find it.

its half time at the superbowl, neither team has scored ... does that mean neither team wont?

think real hard now, you can do it ...

This is fascinating. Watching you guys run around with your heads buried deep in each others asses is hilarious. I wonder if Donnie Jr. or Jared ever missed the toilet and peed on a Russian floor, ARREST them damn it.

This is fascinating. Watching you guys run around with your heads buried deep in each others asses is hilarious. I wonder if Donnie Jr. or Jared ever missed the toilet and peed on a Russian floor, ARREST them damn it.

grow up dope, nobody wants anyone arrested.

if the Trump Cartel didnt fucking lie about everything Ruaaian related it might be a LITTLE BIT easier to believe they had nothing to hide ... but SHITFIRE AND SAVE THE MATCHES .. SERIOUSLY?

What did they lie about? They said there was nothing there. Turns out there's nothing there. How is that a lie?

you could pretend youre not an idiot and accept the fact the investigations are ongoing, but morons have issues with complex thoughts.
I'm at a Chinese buffet as we speak. There's an elephant in here. I haven't found it yet but believe me I will. The investigation will continue until I find it.

its half time at the superbowl, neither team has scored ... does that mean neither team wont?

So the country is just a game to you. That explains a lot.

Let me ask you this. Are you ok with your team cheating? Just the win matters right?

Let me ask you this. Are you ok with your team cheating? Just the win matters right?

I ask a question thats too hard for simpletons like you to answer didnt I.

poor pathetic Trump drones.

its half time at the superbowl ... who won the game?

C'mon man, tell the truth. No matter what Trump said you won't believe it.

Trump himself isnt the topic.. keep up

I ask a question thats too hard for simpletons like you to answer didnt I.

poor pathetic Trump drones.

its half time at the superbowl ... who won the game?
So how are you determining it's half time? This doesn't seem to be a good metaphor.

I distinctly see where you wrote "Trump cartel..." Wouldn't that make Trump the leader? And it's not about Trump?

You keep saying he will be impeached over this but he isn't the topic? Then who is?

grow up dope, nobody wants anyone arrested.

Stuff it dope, you people are acting like the idiots you are.
Now now, they aren't acting....

You keep saying he will be impeached over this but he isn't the topic? Then who is?

no I dont ... Ive never said he would be impeached or arrested .....you make up shit because youre a damn idiot

half time superbowl .. who won?

AND

How to trigger idiots .............

and,

right on cue.
You were triggered enough to start yet another thread on nothing.

you said it, I started the thread.

hence I triggered you and the rest of the braindead pissants.

glad you made it weasel ...

~snort
You aren't capable of triggering us. Your fundamental claims are so foolish as to be be juvenile at best. One would think you would tire of being so foolish. You see, you follow that pattern most all libs here follow. You make an outrageous accusation. Then, when one attempts to get clarification or some proof from you, you sometimes supply a "link" to a media website of questionable proportions. Then, you follow said pattern once again when asked to prove your claim by attacking the person or persons asking you for proof. Day in and day out. No deviation from your flight plan. One would think you are on auto pilot, relentlessly flying in circles and never passing the outer marker.

They showed up because they thought the person had dirt on Hillary.

and got an earful about Russian orphans

....and you know the accuracy of the above based on what Donny-baby told you when caught????.............Hmmmm.....a bit lame, don't you think?

Why wasn't THIS meeting also reported on disclosure forms??? I mean, if the meeting was just about orphans, what's the harm?.............LOL

They showed up because they thought the person had dirt on Hillary.

and got an earful about Russian orphans

....and you know the accuracy of the above based on what Donny-baby told you when caught????.............Hmmmm.....a bit lame, don't you think?

Why wasn't THIS meeting also reported on disclosure forms??? I mean, if the meeting was just about orphans, what's the harm?.............LOL
????.............Hmmmm.....a bit lame, don't you think?

Your questions?

Yes

Why wasn't THIS meeting also reported on disclosure forms???

Hmm, gets conned by a Russian lawyer about having dirt on Hillary, only to find out it was really about orphans...

Yeah, I'd shout that from the rooftops

mean, if the meeting was just about orphans

Wasnt' meant to be.

Got your tv on mute again?

Forum List

Back