and the beat goes on ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Trump told WSJ that he likes two provisions of the ACA: Not allowing insurance companies to refuse clients with pre-existing conditions, and allowing individuals to stay on their parents' healthcare plan until the age of 26.

Trump was beating his gums together when he promised to KILL ACA, and rewrite the law himself.

Obamacare lite is on the way !

SUCKERS :lmao::lmao::lmao: !!!!!!

Obamacare Lite ... Trumps version ...

Odonaldcare.

D'OOOOH !

BBBAAAWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Trump told WSJ that he likes two provisions of the ACA: Not allowing insurance companies to refuse clients with pre-existing conditions, and allowing individuals to stay on their parents' healthcare plan until the age of 26.

Trump was beating his gums together when he promised to KILL ACA, and rewrite the law himself.

You poor clueless snowflake.....

I'D LOVE TO BE A MILLENNIAL .. you dopeflake.

Well good for you, snowflake.....:lol:

fess up, you have no idea what a snowflake really is do you ?

I had no problems with those 2 provisions either and BO care is still a mess.

No shit sherlock same thing he's been saying for months now. :rolleyes:

Welcome back to consciousness, how was the coma?

oh pardon me troll .. if I would have said Obama is the worst president ever you would be kissing my ass because 1) you never heard that before, and 2) you're a partisan pos.

He's an idiot who has nothing better to do with himself except post inane bullshit 24/7 on a message board. He should change his name to one-line-loser. It describes him perfectly.

He's an idiot who has nothing better to do with himself except post inane bullshit 24/7 on a message board. He should change his name to one-line-loser. It describes him perfectly.
Awwww.....another illiterate public school snowflake....

oh yeah,

months now huh

Trump said that after he was elected and during a meeting with Obama ..

months ??? uh huh.

welcome back to reality trollboi.

oh yeah,

months now huh

Trump said that after he was elected and during a meeting with Obama ..

Yeah dumbfuck early November 2016 (November 11 to be exact) and guess what moron it's January 2017.... MONTHS.

Apparently they don't have calendars or clocks on your planet.

obama has lost a 1000 seats nation wide and you call Trump a loser???? my my

If you were able to read, and had the ability to comprehend what I wrote, you would have been able to understand that my one-line-loser comment was directed at oweblo, not trump.

Are you so stupid you couldn't figure that out?

If you were able to read, and had the ability to comprehend what I wrote, you would have been able to understand that my one-line-loser comment was directed at oweblo, not trump.

Oh, you said something? Huh.....

Yes. I was explaining to an idiot --- no, not you this time --- the meaning of what I wrote was about you being the one-line-loser I was referring to, not trump.

And once again, you prove my point.

Yes. I was explaining to an idiot --- no, not you this time --- the meaning of what I wrote was about you being the one-line-loser I was referring to, not trump.

And once again, you prove my point.
Do let us know when you make a point, won't you....

Forum List

Back