And the Father of the Year Award goes to...

Scruffy's only had a problem with wanna-be offenders. :p

Scruffy has a button-cute daughter that all the high school boys want to date, but you know how high school girls are, it's status to go with a college guy, so Scruffy sometimes has to work to keep the college mittens to themselves.

Besides that we haven't had any problems, we live in a good area with vigilant neighbors. The nearest home invasion was clear across the interstate.

o hell...i catch some perv creeping on one of the girls....i call the police ... i dont think i have mentioned the kidlets live 1/2 block from police station..then call papa bear to come home..he is ex military so no one endangers his girls...i keep track of the sex offender registry

3pyv2o.jpg

o hell...i catch some perv creeping on one of the girls....i call the police ... i dont think i have mentioned the kidlets live 1/2 block from police station..then call papa bear to come home..he is ex military so no one endangers his girls...i keep track of the sex offender registry
And the police won't be able to do anything.
It isn't illegal to talk to children.
I am surprised the man was able to control his anger as well as he did. That took some serious restraint. When my children were young and I found this man creeping on my kids in my own yard... OMG...I am not sure I would have been able to control myself as well as this man did.

Chomo got off easy... shoulda been shot dead
That was my immediate thought when I saw the video... WOW... all he is doing is punching him a couple times? I can't say what I would have done. You don't really know until you are in that position.
Maybe this guy is post military or something that he has that kind of restraint

Not one lib crawled out from under their rock to defend the pervert

Forum List

Back