And the hits just keep on coming

So Obungles makes a nuke deal with a country that can't keep track of it's uranium? Sounds legit:confused:

And this comes out just when there are enough votes to sustain a veto. I'll bet a weeks pay BO's admin knew about this and said nothing.

From the OP link:

The U.S. State Department said any new reserves of uranium discovered in Iran will be under the same monitoring as existing mines under the nuclear agreement.

"Any violation of that commitment would be met with the appropriate response,” State Department spokesman John Kirby said in a statement.

In real big print, especially for the brain-damaged out there.

From the OP link:

The U.S. State Department said any new reserves of uranium discovered in Iran will be under the same monitoring as existing mines under the nuclear agreement.

"Any violation of that commitment would be met with the appropriate response,” State Department spokesman John Kirby said in a statement.

I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I could sell to you.

From the OP link:

I don't buy from Righties. They aren't trustworthy.

Thanks, anyway.

From the OP link:

Thanks, anyway.

You buy pigs in a poke anyway.

From the OP link:

Thanks, anyway.
Check out the treaty. They have almost a month heads up before scheduling an inspection. Golly, maybe they might move something?

From the OP link:

Thanks, anyway.
Check out the treaty. They have almost a month heads up before scheduling an inspection. Golly, maybe they might move something?

No, no....Obungles and Lurch assured us they are on the up and up.

From the OP link:

Thanks, anyway.

kerry_ketchup_lies.jpg

From the OP link:

Thanks, anyway.

View attachment 50054

I despise that asshole with every fiber of my being

From the OP link:

Thanks, anyway.

Doesn't matter if they move it. The isotopes leave an trail that cannot be hidden. In fact, the intensity in isotope measurement can lead us to exactly where they may have been moved.

And the Iranians knows this, too.

Physics 101

From the OP link:

Thanks, anyway.

Doesn't matter if they move it. The isotopes leave an trail that cannot be hidden. In fact, the intensity in isotope measurement can lead us to exactly where they may have been moved.

Physics 101
LOL, nice try.

From the OP link:

Thanks, anyway.

Physics 101
LOL, nice try.

Disprove it.

Good luck with that one.

Remember they get to do there own inspection.
Do you still think they will find those isotopes DUH!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back