🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And Then They Came For Your Guns: Holder Wants 'Smart Gun' Bracelets...

continue to make your own firearms at home

besides the 80 percent lower receivers ar-15

there are 1911 80 percent lowers available

It doesn't have a prayer of passing, and would be impossible to enforce.
Having said that, no way no shape no how would I comply.
The last thing I would want was if someone was in my home to do me and my family harm is to fumble with a damn bracelet and hope it works.

Well said. Yeah, it's just another Communist Globalist attempt to cut some more. All part of their 'Death by a Thousand Cuts' agenda. They're trying to ban guns slowly and incrementally. 2nd Amendment defenders will have to stay vigilant. The Communists will keep trying.

It is foreal. You Communist Globalists are coming for the guns. You're just doing it by way of the 'Death by a Thousand Cuts' approach. But the People are catching on. I'm very confident Freedom and the Constitution will win out.

I see...welp any day now

You Communist Globalists are coming for the guns. It is foreal. You can deny it all you want, but the People know better. We will win.

But is it foreal?

Yeah these are good ideas and would protect people. How many accidents do we see with kids playing with guns that fire off? A simple bracelet would prevent this. A finger print as well.

It is foreal. You Communist Globalists are coming for the guns. You're just doing it by way of the 'Death by a Thousand Cuts' approach. But the People are catching on. I'm very confident Freedom and the Constitution will win out.

I see...welp any day now

You Communist Globalists are coming for the guns. It is foreal. You can deny it all you want, but the People know better. We will win.

How is a bracelet keeping you from owning the gun?
Go on this should be full of fail.

I see...welp any day now

'Death by a Thousand Cuts' ain't gonna happen. You Communist Globalists are gonna be full of fail. I'm very confident Freedom and the Constitution will win out. Capisce.

'Death by a Thousand Cuts' ain't gonna happen. You Communist Globalists are gonna be full of fail. I'm very confident Freedom and the Constitution will win out. Capisce.
So you don't have an answer...good job at failing.

Oh so its not happening yet but its gonna happen some day...one of these days

'Death by a Thousand Cuts.' Slowly and incrementally. But most have caught on now. You Communist Globalists are gonna lose. Bet on that.

'Death by a Thousand Cuts.' Slowly and incrementally. But most have caught on now. You Communist Globalists are gonna lose. Bet on that.

You are truly the king of repeating yourself verbatim, over and over again. You and healthmyths are neck and neck for the title.

Attorney General Eric Holder wants to explore “common sense” gun reforms, like mandating that gun owners would have to wear bracelets before they could activate their firearms.

We should "explore" this kind of bracelet for people who come up with silly, unconstitutional ideas like that.

odd-handcuffs.jpg

Yeah! We should arrest people who say things we don't like!!!

Oh wait...

I see...welp any day now

Paranoid people shouldn't be allowed to have guns period.

Wrong the only mental condition that precludes owning firearms is one that has been adjudged by a competent authority ( a Judge) that the person in question is incompetent due to the condition or conditions.

not really.

Forum List

Back