🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And there will be signs.....

I do pay attention to the earth. It is like it is convulsing. I pay attention to the moons when we have 4 blood moons in the span of 2 years? I am paying attention. I'm glad someone else here sees it too because there is significance to what happens in the earth. Weather patterns too. It is all tied together somehow. I do not see the big picture ( I don't) and do not claim to believe Mark Blitz does either. I just think he hit on something and it is worth looking at.

I do pay attention to the earth. It is like it is convulsing. I pay attention to the moons when we have 4 blood moons in the span of 2 years? I am paying attention. I'm glad someone else here sees it too because there is significance to what happens in the earth. Weather patterns too. It is all tied together somehow. I do not see the big picture ( I don't) and do not claim to believe Mark Blitz does either. I just think he hit on something and it is worth looking at.
Which means, Jere Love.....that God DOES speak to us in many ways, correct?

Moonglow, I want you to know I do not see this as Jesus is coming back tomorrow or in 2015. I see it as major prophetic events are going to start breaking forth on the earth. The sun turning to sackcloth - a blotting out of the sun would have to be some sort of event that kicked the dust of the earth up high enough in our atmosphere to black it out for a season. I do not know what would create that. I'm not a scientist.

Which means, Jere Love.....that God DOES speak to us in many ways, correct?

Yes, Gracie, because these are signs that should be like a signal or a warning to us. Can God use 4 blood moons to speak to us? Yes. I absolutely believe He can. What does it mean? I don't know.

He can use animals too. See where I am going with this?
God is all powerful. He can use anything He wants. It just depends on those open to listen to ALL avenues. :)

God told me that he's tired of those miserable Psalms, they are so depressing, now knock it off!

I love the Psalms!! What do you mean depressing? They get me through any depressing times I have to go through! Gosh, Moonglow. Surprised to hear you say that.

God is all powerful. He can use anything He wants. It just depends on those open to listen to ALL avenues. :)

Animals? Well if you are speaking of God speaking through a donkey to talk to Balaam. Yes. If you are speaking of about10 yrs ago when God warned judgment and man must repent message - coming through a carp ( fish) at a Jewish market? Double yes. That was most definitely God. But animal spirits or spirit guides no. That is not God - in scripture that would come under divination I believe.

Animals? Well if you are speaking of God speaking through a donkey to talk to Balaam. Yes. If you are speaking of about10 yrs ago when God warned judgment and man must repent message - coming through a carp ( fish) at a Jewish market? Double yes. That was most definitely God. But animal spirits or spirit guides no. That is not God - in scripture that would come under divination I believe.
Wrong. But..that is your belief. Mine is different, obviously.

Anyway...yeah. The signs are all slapping us in the face. Most will laugh and ignore. Others will recognize it.

Forum List

Back