🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And THIS.... is one damn effective campaign ad...

Just released by the Trump campaign.
Every person shown here is a Democrat, or a Democrat supporter.

I went through and noted these posts. What I found was, there are only a couple or three that make the bulk of these posts. When you see something like this, it's a paid effort which will may have some fact in it but those facts are strung together so that they represent something much uglier.

Folks,sit back. Rump just spent a few hundred thousand dollars in the last few days to put up this stuff on Facebook. So not only do you have the Fruitcakes, the SuperPacs, the Russians and the RNC you now have Rump. It's already started. I don't remember what celebrity said it, bit I also believe this is going to be the nastiest election ever in the History of the United States. And anyone playing that game won't get my vote.

Been saying for hella days Joe won't get the nomination. Warren will be the fall gal. They are paying people to go to her events. That's expense.

I went through and noted these posts. What I found was, there are only a couple or three that make the bulk of these posts. When you see something like this, it's a paid effort which will may have some fact in it but those facts are strung together so that they represent something much uglier.

Folks,sit back. Rump just spent a few hundred thousand dollars in the last few days to put up this stuff on Facebook. So not only do you have the Fruitcakes, the SuperPacs, the Russians and the RNC you now have Rump. It's already started. I don't remember what celebrity said it, bit I also believe this is going to be the nastiest election ever in the History of the United States. And anyone playing that game won't get my vote.

Get a load of this guy :D
All 10 Democrat candidates compete heavily on who can out trash Trump the most, Warren calling him "Evil in the flesh"... CNN since the day Trump was elected runs a minimum 10 - 12 negative stories a DAY on their front page, and has turned the station into a 24 hour anti-Trump campaign.
And this guy... gets triggered by a single 2 minute ad. Even more rich is that the ad is direct quotes from Democrats on Biden.

Hilarious

I am fearful that none of the current crop will be nominated, since all of them have been fatally tainted by their catering to a left wing audience. The Dems best chance is for a deadlocked convention to pick a "moderate" candidate without a history of damaging statements.

I am fearful that none of the current crop will be nominated, since all of them have been fatally tainted by their catering to a left wing audience. The Dems best chance is for a deadlocked convention to pick a "moderate" candidate without a history of damaging statements.

The interesting thing is, Elizabeth Warren 10 - 20 years ago was actually a reasonable person.
The book she wrote about the damning effects of feminism... it is hard to imagine the same person we see is the same one who wrote that book!
Perhaps if Liz Warren from 2002 was running she would not only easily win the Primaries, but would give Trump a run.
Yet, just as you say, she fell into the far left trap machine and it has destroyed the person she once was. A person that might have been a decent President.

The interesting thing is, Elizabeth Warren 10 - 20 years ago was actually a reasonable person.
The book she wrote about the damning effects of feminism... it is hard to imagine the same person we see is the same one who wrote that book!
Perhaps if Liz Warren from 2002 was running she would not only easily win the Primaries, but would give Trump a run.
Yet, just as you say, she fell into the far left trap machine and it has destroyed the person she once was. A person that might have been a decent President.
Buzz is that the bureaucrats in the CPFB totally hated her....Seems that she has always been an insufferable bitch on wheels.

Obama administration officials called Elizabeth Warren ‘sanctimonious’ and a ‘condescending narcissist’

Forum List

Back