And to think that left continues to demand MORE government

In the 10th Amendment, ignoramus. Where it states that anything outside of the 18 enumerated powers of the federal government are reserved for the states and the people.

So you are the ignorant dillhole trying to expand government by insisting the federal government control and regulate marriage. That’s for playing, snowflake.
Where's your link, fuckin' liar?

Wow. Just wow. You are so ignorant that you don’t even know what an “ad hominem” is but you use it anyway. :lmao:
Calling me a "desperate", "immature partisan hack", is not an ad hominiem? Why don't you and your butt buddy go to hell, because the right demands a lot more of government than the left ever has. Just ask Pruitt and Mnuchin, fuckin' liar!

Nobody is calling for cuts in R&D. We're calling for cuts in playing World Police. We can still have the most dominant military if we force some accountability and make the military spend those funds wisely, on our defense, not on Germany's or South Korea's or Japan's or anyone else.

Sure, let's make Germany and Japan create, fund, and maintain their own military forces. Nothing could go wrong with that.
WWII ended over 70 years ago

Right. And China, France, Austria, etc have complete faith and trust that militarized Germany and Japan are no threat whatsoever.
Germany has quite an army
Japan should take a larger role in their theater

And you seem to believe that there would be no change whatsoever if we were to pull completely out of the area.
Completely?
No, but boots on the ground should be Germany and Japan

In the 10th Amendment, ignoramus. Where it states that anything outside of the 18 enumerated powers of the federal government are reserved for the states and the people.

So you are the ignorant dillhole trying to expand government by insisting the federal government control and regulate marriage. That’s for playing, snowflake.
Where's your link, fuckin' liar?
You need a link for the 10th Amendment?!? :lmao:

(Psst...Google is your friend)

Wow. Just wow. You are so ignorant that you don’t even know what an “ad hominem” is but you use it anyway. :lmao:
Calling me a "desperate", "immature partisan hack", is not an ad hominiem? Why don't you and your butt buddy go to hell, because the right demands a lot more of government than the left ever has. Just ask Pruitt and Mnuchin, fuckin' liar!
Post #385 includes a lot more than pointing out that you are in fact an immature partisan hack. How convenient that you missed all of it.

Sure, let's make Germany and Japan create, fund, and maintain their own military forces. Nothing could go wrong with that.

Right. And China, France, Austria, etc have complete faith and trust that militarized Germany and Japan are no threat whatsoever.

And you seem to believe that there would be no change whatsoever if we were to pull completely out of the area.
Completely?

In an ideal world, great. In this one, however, WWI and WWII were not that long ago.

I know you're about as far off topic as you can get, you have no idea what content is, and that you should practice what you preach.

and not complete ass, I have no idea what a Connery' is
"...far off topic...?

I will be brief...

Do you really think he knows about Van Jones and Jim Brennen, but doesn't know about the current EPA head and Sec of the Treasury? It's absolute bullshit! The only reason he is claiming he doesn't know about Pruitt and Mnuchin, is so he doesn't have to talk about them and the demands of "more government" they are asking of US tax payer dollars.

When it comes to the demands of "more government", Pruitt and Mnuchin are far worse than Jones and Brennen. Jones and Brennen never used tax payer dollars to fly first class so they didn't have to hear criticisms of the jobs they were doing; and they certainly did not use tax payer dollars to rent a military transport so they could go on their honeymoon.

So, in a thread about the "lefts demands on more government", how is it "off topic" to present an argument about the "rights' demands on more government" and how it compares and contrasts with the theme in the OP?

Finally, I'll end with this...

You wanna know what the left demands of government, we demand government be government! We demand the people that are elected to serve this country, serve this country, not themselves!

Post #385 includes a lot more than pointing out that you are in fact an immature partisan hack. How convenient that you missed all of it.
Not only is #385 a personal attack, you used an incorrect argument to launch into said attack. A woman does have a right to choose, because of Roe vs Wade. And on the subject of this thread, how much more government do you demand of, to enforce the repeal of Roe vs Wade?

Completely?

In an ideal world, great. In this one, however, WWI and WWII were not that long ago.
It is a different world

They have been strong allies for 70 years

Completely?

It is a different world

Sure, why not? What could possibly go wrong?

Completely?

It is a different world

Sure, why not? What could possibly go wrong?
We could free up trillions in defense dollars

If we restored constitutional government and eliminated Social Security, Welfare, Medicare, Medicaid, Obamacare, SNAP, etc., we could free up quadrillions. And unlike defense, all of those things aren’t even needed.

its as ridiculous as you saying you don't know who Pruitt and Mnuchin are.
I don’t know what to tell you snowflake - I’ve never heard of either of those names in my entire life. Something tells me you haven’t either based on your inability to state anything about them other than their names. This appears to be like your comical “FFL” situation.

And again, since I’m not like you, I don’t try to just wing it and make shit up. If I don’t know, I don’t comment. And in this case, I don’t know.

If we restored constitutional government and eliminated Social Security, Welfare, Medicare, Medicaid, Obamacare, SNAP, etc., we could free up quadrillions. And unlike defense, all of those things aren’t even needed.

You mean actually helping people rather than engaging in wars on the other side of the world

Forum List

Back