And Yet Another Proud Liberal...

What in the flying fuck does anything here have to do with "Liberals"?

Had to sit through the whole thing. Six and a half minutes I'll never get back, just because an OP swims in a soup of Ignant.

Yea, tell us you're surprised it's a liberal.

Nobody in the video mentions anything about "Liberal". Nobody mentions politics at all except one of the store guys who asks whether she voted for Clinton or Sanders---- which question is a complete non sequitur. There's nothing here about "Liberals" at all save the title. Hence my immediate observation.

Stop lying....unless it would cost you your Liberal credentials.

That's exactly why I sat through this six and a half minutes of pathos -- to be certain.

You go right ahead and show the class where anyone mentions anything about Liberalism, dishonest lying HACK. Go on --- give us a time stamp. Gie us a quote. Or alternately, admit that you pulled it out of your ass.

Had to sit through the whole thing. Six and a half minutes I'll never get back, just because an OP swims in a soup of Ignant.

Nobody in the video mentions anything about "Liberal". Nobody mentions politics at all except one of the store guys who asks whether she voted for Clinton or Sanders---- which question is a complete non sequitur. There's nothing here about "Liberals" at all save the title. Hence my immediate observation.

Dang, they get credentials?

Yup....they just can't read 'em.

"Nobody mentions politics at all except one of the store guys who asks whether she voted for Clinton or Sanders---- which question is a complete non sequitur."

Either a further lie, or just plain stupidity.

Perfectly relevant:

1. a. Governor Clinton was among three state officials the NAACP sued in 1989 under the federal Voting Rights Act of 1965. “Plaintiffs offered plenty of proof of monolithic voting along racial lines, intimidation of black voters and candidates and other official acts that made voting harder for blacks,” the Arkansas Gazette reported December 6, 1989.

b. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: 1979-1992 Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.
    Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit
Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy

clinton-gore-confederate-1992.jpeg

Come back soon for another beating...y'hear?

(a) No one named "Clinton" --- Bill, Hillary, George, George..... appears in this video, anywhere.

(b) the image is a photoshop, disgusting lying HACK.

Corollary to Pogo's Law: when taken to task for a completely fabricated topic, the intellectually crippled will immediately attempt to move the goalposts to anyone named "Clinton", and being dishonest proceed to undermine their own case using photoshopped Googly Images.

That's exactly why I sat through this six and a half minutes of pathos -- to be certain.

You go right ahead and show the class where anyone mentions anything about Liberalism, dishonest lying HACK. Go on --- give us a time stamp. Gie us a quote. Or alternately, admit that you pulled it out of your ass.

Here's why:

And here:

And here:

Liberalism today......either screaming nuts like these.....

....or lying losers, like you.

"Nobody mentions politics at all except one of the store guys who asks whether she voted for Clinton or Sanders---- which question is a complete non sequitur."

Perfectly relevant:

1. a. Governor Clinton was among three state officials the NAACP sued in 1989 under the federal Voting Rights Act of 1965. “Plaintiffs offered plenty of proof of monolithic voting along racial lines, intimidation of black voters and candidates and other official acts that made voting harder for blacks,” the Arkansas Gazette reported December 6, 1989.

b. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: 1979-1992 Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.

(a) No one named "Clinton" --- Bill, Hillary, George, George..... appears in this video, anywhere.

Corollary to Pogo's Law: when taken to task for a completely fabricated topic, the intellectually crippled will immediately attempt to move the goalposts to anyone named "Clinton", and being dishonest proceed to undermine their own case using photoshopped Googly Images.

The image is not a photoshop, those were actually produced.

Perfectly relevant:

WTF!!! Pogo's Law?

Here's why:

And here:

And here:

Three more pointless videos having bupkis to do with Liberalism. Of all the things to watch on YouTube -- THIS is what you collect. How instructive.

And how charmingly naïve that you actually think by posting random videos and then adding the word "Liberal" under them they somehow take on the trait, as if by an osmosis phenomenon that happens only on Planet Bizarro. Much like trying to make the case that "Hitler was a leftist". How'd that work out. :rolleyes:

Perfectly relevant:

You wrote this, old timer...
""Nobody mentions politics at all except one of the store guys who asks whether she voted for Clinton..."

Still having that short term memory problem, huh?

That's why I had to smash a custard pie in your kisser.

Perfectly relevant:

WTF!!! Pogo's Law?

Perhaps you missed it, having joined after the recent what-passed-for-a-presidential-campaign.

Pogo's Law: In any thread about Donald Rump that stops short of groveling on its kneepads, his sycophants will arrive lickety-split to desperately change the topic to "Hillary Clinton", "Bill Clinton", "George Clinton", "George Burns" or anything they can think of to take the spotlight off the Orange Crash, yea that his mythofantasy may survive to grow like so much mildew.

Whelp --- that's what Spandex-entity did here. I called out the fact that there was no Liberalism in her video and all she can do is start whining "but... but... Bill Clinton! And see, I have a photoshopped flag!"

Kinda pathetic. It's what the intellectually impoverished resort to when they can't build an argument --- they suddenly pretend the argument is about something else entirely.

Last edited:

Here's why:

And here:

And here:

Three more pointless videos having bupkis to do with Liberalism. Of all the things to watch on YouTube -- THIS is what you collect. How instructive.

And how charmingly naïve that you actually think by posting random videos and then adding the word "Liberal" under them they somehow take on the trait, as if by an osmosis phenomenon that happens only on Planet Bizarro. Much like trying to make the case that "Hitler was a leftist". How'd that work out. :rolleyes:

Gee.....another "Is not, issssss noooottttttt!!' post from an offended Liberal.

Soooo.....when are we gonna see your screaming vid?

Perfectly relevant:

You wrote this, old timer...
""Nobody mentions politics at all except one of the store guys who asks whether she voted for Clinton..."

Still having that short term memory problem, huh?

That's why I had to smash a custard pie in your kisser.

--- "or Sanders", which question I immediately noted was a complete non sequitur. Nobody brought up Clinton, Sanders, or any other candidate before that. Nobody brought up POLITICS before that. Hence, non sequitur. Which apparently flies over your head; it means it "does not follow".

The subject in the video never brings up politics, candidates, Clintons, Sanderses, or any kind of voting at all. Nor does she answer the non sequitur. Apparently you're too dense to notice.

Perfectly relevant:

"....the image is a photoshop, disgusting lying HACK..."
Now, watch me prove that you are the "disgusting lying HACK..."....or Liberal.

"But what Clinton didn’t discuss, what she’s refused to discuss, is that both her and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, have enjoyed the support of groups using racist imagery throughout their lifelong political careers.

During the 1992 presidential election, Clinton-Gore campaign pins featured the Confederate flag with the heads of the presidential and vice presidential candidates atop Confederate soldiers with the slogan “Sons of the New South” emblazoned across the button.

Another, also from 1992, featured rectangular button with a Confederate flag and the words “Clinton-Gore 1992,” multiple media sources reported."
Only recent presidential candidate with 'racist' Confederate flag campaign pin was a 'Clinton' - The American Mirror

"Although Confederate flags and emblems they attached themselves to are wiped off store shelves by management and local DMV license plate offices in Virginia, then-Arkansas Gov. Bill Clinton and Tennessee Sen. Al Gore flaunted the symbol during their 1992 campaign for the White House."
Confederate Flag Campaign Pins Of Both Clintons’ Pasts

I bet you hate it when your post becomes a boomerang, huh?

Perfectly relevant:

If they were, not legitimately. Which is exactly the same thing.

The question is moot anyway --- the woman in the video never mentions anything about any "Clinton" at all. PC is riffing here on her own strawman.

"But what Clinton didn’t discuss, what she’s refused to discuss, is that both her and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, have enjoyed the support of groups using racist imagery throughout their lifelong political careers.

During the 1992 presidential election, Clinton-Gore campaign pins featured the Confederate flag with the heads of the presidential and vice presidential candidates atop Confederate soldiers with the slogan “Sons of the New South” emblazoned across the button.

Another, also from 1992, featured rectangular button with a Confederate flag and the words “Clinton-Gore 1992,” multiple media sources reported."
Only recent presidential candidate with 'racist' Confederate flag campaign pin was a 'Clinton' - The American Mirror

"Although Confederate flags and emblems they attached themselves to are wiped off store shelves by management and local DMV license plate offices in Virginia, then-Arkansas Gov. Bill Clinton and Tennessee Sen. Al Gore flaunted the symbol during their 1992 campaign for the White House."
Confederate Flag Campaign Pins Of Both Clintons’ Pasts

Yet more bullshit. Already debunked in the previous link.

If they're real --- where's the union bug? Hm?

And once again an irrelevant dropping of your own strawman ---- THE WOMAN DOES NOT MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT ANY "CLINTON". AT ALL. ANYWHERE.

*YOU* pulled that out of your ass.

Perfectly relevant:

If they were, not legitimately. Which is exactly the same thing.

The question is moot anyway --- the woman in the video never mentions anything about any "Clinton" at all. PC is riffing here on her own strawman.

But you did.....so I had to take you to that woodshed.

That's on you, take some responsibility, you know what her shtick is.

That's on you, take some responsibility, you know what her shtick is.

HEY!!!

You just leave that Liberal masochist alone!!!!

Forum List

Back