And Yet Another Proud Liberal...

What in the flying fuck does anything here have to do with "Liberals"?

Had to sit through the whole thing. Six and a half minutes I'll never get back, just because an OP swims in a soup of Ignant.
That's on you, take some responsibility, you know what her shtick is.

It's a rhetorical question. My favorite kind, because the fact that it can't be answered just kinda ---- hangs there. The absence is the presence.

Had to sit through the whole thing. Six and a half minutes I'll never get back, just because an OP swims in a soup of Ignant.

It's a rhetorical question. My favorite kind, because the fact that it can't be answered just kinda ---- hangs there. The absence is the presence.

There was never any such question.

You took a solid thumping.....twice today.

Look forward to the next time.

There was never any such question.

You took a solid thumping.....twice today.

Look forward to the next time.

Right here Chuckles.

Post Five. And since that's my post there ain't a damn thing in the world you can do to make it go away. There also ain't a damn thing you can do to answer it, which is exactly why I put it there.

Plan ahead next time. Ya think?

Forum List

Back