🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And you wonder why Democrats should NEVER be elected

First George W. Bush's SEC let Wall Street run a derivatives based Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy in 2008.

Then Republicans on the Supreme Court voted to allow unlimited secret campaign contributions in the Citizens United decision.

Then Republicans in Congress voted against infrastructure spending that would have lowered unemployment.

Then Republicans in the House shut down the government and threatened the country with default.

And now Republicans in Congress refuse to raise the minimum wage.

Why would anyone vote for a party that hates government and continually tries to damage our country?

Because most people are smarter than you are.

Most people realize that it takes two parties to shut down the government and threaten default on the natonal debt.

Most people realize that raising the minimum wage will do nothing to improve the nation's economy, and will cost jobs and hurt people at the bottom.

Most people remember what happened the last time we went for the infrastructure scam. Where were all those shovel ready jobs?

Most people realize that Bush had little to do with the economy tanking. That is a fiction created by excessive kool-aid drinking.

Otherwise, you had a pretty good rant going.

chris just got the backhand......and since hes a liberal he may enjoy the rough stuff!

no one wonders that except for rightwingnut idiots.

last two national elections, you got your butt kicked.

go figure

I'll keep that in mind when you are crying your eyes out after election night in November.

go figure

I'll keep that in mind when you are crying your eyes out after election night in November.

in your fantasies I suppose that might be true.

how are presidents McCain and Romney doing, btw?

go figure

how is president obama doin by the way?

oh that's right; RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS

I DIDNT realize Republicans lost the last 2 presidential elections; all i hear from left-wing nutjobs is Bush this and Bush that; republican this and republican that

who ever won for Dems must be a REAL LOSER!!

go figure

I suppose that with you Nazi's, president is everything, isn't it. Were that the case, You and yours wouldn't have had free run to destroy the economy the last 2 years of Bush, now would you?

In November, the Nazi party will be relegated to the back of the bus - where they belong. So you get that murderer in 2016 - which I highly doubt; what's the head Nazi gonna do? She'll sit on her fat ass and get NOTHING through Congress.

First George W. Bush's SEC let Wall Street run a derivatives based Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy in 2008.

Then Republicans on the Supreme Court voted to allow unlimited secret campaign contributions in the Citizens United decision.

Then Republicans in Congress voted against infrastructure spending that would have lowered unemployment.

Then Republicans in the House shut down the government and threatened the country with default.

Why would anyone vote for a party that hates government and continually tries to damage our country?

You selectively left out that Bill Clinton signed the repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act.
Dummy.......

This is the theme song of the next democratic convention

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBG4Gmy5CXU]Howard Stern - "If I went the gay way" - The Backside Boys - YouTube[/ame]

You selectively left out that Bill Clinton signed the repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act.
Dummy.......

Now, Now, Now......Let's not let the facts get in the way, it might upset the Nazis.....

What's it like down there at the bottom of that barrel?

why dont you tell him Sheriff.....you know the place pretty well.....show Randall the sights....

Indeed. I've always wondered what the view looked like from the bottom.......I'm used to looking from the top down :D

rhinotillexomania-hillary-picking-her-nose-the-intellectual-political-poster-1264283412.jpg

Forum List

Back