Andrew Branca's latest....on self defense....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I really enjoy Mr. Branca's work....he was spot on during the Zimmerman trial, and his lectures on youtube are great...if you want to carry a gun for self defense, I would suggest you become acquainted with his work...it may save your live...once you have saved your life with your gun....

Andrew Branca Law of Self Defense Interview Seminar

Here my interviewer Chris asks what kinds of legal issues people should expect if they find themselves in a position where they’ve had to draw a gun in self-defense. I respond by talking about the importance of avoiding conflict in the first place, the competing narratives of guilt and innocence which are the sole basis on which the jury arrives at their verdict, and the importance of adopting self-defense strategies that bias those narratives in your favor.

I also talk about the five elements of self-defense, and what the prosecution must do in order to defeat your claim. I wrap up by talking about the practical reality that claiming self-defense essentially means admitting to the use of force–in other words, the crime–but claiming the use of force was justified as lawful self-defense; the only thing left if self-defense is defeated is the admission to the crime.

and besides that.....Mr. Branca....if you see this, I have a question for you concerning the use of guns for self-defense......mainly about your understanding of who make up the majority of self defense cases....for example, are they a majority of law abiding citizens...or as some anti gunners try to make out, are most self defense situations with guns just criminals defending themselves during criminal enterprises....your input would be greatly appreciated here on u.s.message board as I and other pro 2nd amendment defenders debate the anti gunners.....again, thanks for your work......

Billc

Is self defense a Crime..? ? ? or is it a Right..? ? ? as in the Bill of Rights..? ? ?

Forum List

Back