ANDREW TATE X ALEX JONES - RESIST THE SLAVE MIND

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
I don’t agree with everything Mr. Tate or Jones says. But I’ll ask everyone here to just watch the first few minutes of this extremely informative interview. .

The first few minutes shows how the far left-wing activist are against Western civilization.

Andrew Tate is an American hero. Everything he saying that interview is right. Especially when he talks about how young men in America are being pressured to take drugs all the time take antidepressants smoke a bunch of drugs. Take a bunch of pills. Eat fast food.

It is an undeniable fact that Mr. Tate has influenced young men all over the world to work out, be healthy be proud of themselves.

But all of the far left wingers are telling young men to hate themselves to hate western civilization. Too bad for that ain’t gonna work for the far left.

Andrew Tate is an American hero. Everything he saying that interview is right. Especially when he talks about how young men in America are being pressured to take drugs all the time take antidepressants smoke a bunch of drugs. Take a bunch of pills. Eat fast food.

It is an undeniable fact that Mr. Tate has influenced young men all over the world to work out, be healthy be proud of themselves.

But all of the far left wingers are telling young men to hate themselves to hate western civilization. Too bad for that ain’t gonna work for the far left.
Why do you support human traffickers? Why do you consistently support the worst among humankind?

OP does not give weight to Alex Jones being controlled CIA opposition and Andrew Tate being the same --a manipulated asset for their Operation Chaos --- The more chaotic the mind , the easier it is to manipulate and control.

I don’t agree with everything Mr. Tate or Jones says. But I’ll ask everyone here to just watch the first few minutes of this extremely informative interview. .

They are both pieces of human garbage, and no one should care about anything they say.

Why do you support human traffickers? Why do you consistently support the worst among humankind?

He thinks human trafficking is cool...

OP does not give weight to Alex Jones being controlled CIA opposition and Andrew Tate being the same --a manipulated asset for their Operation Chaos --- The more chaotic the mind , the easier it is to manipulate and control.
They both say a lot of outlandish things. I don’t think that Andrew Tate can be controlled by the CIA and prob not jones….

But we have a serious drug problem in America, and so many young people are depressed, and the fact of the matter is that Andrew Tate, his help them get off drugs and depression.

Tate has extraordinary popularity among young men are all over the world. So people can say whatever they want about him in this thread.

At the 40 minute mark of the video you can see the drag queens radical LGBT folks, infiltrating children. Openly saying on camera that they are trying to groom children. You can see kids on soccer teams with LGBT flags. Along with Just about naked men dancing with children.

And just as we see in this thread from the far left wing what they do is call admirable men rapists as they do with Donald Trump and Tate. It’s a sleazy, weakling way to try and shut people down.

It’s just not working Andrew Tate is the most popular man in the world among young man. Thank God.

Forum List

Back