Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Transforming Their Girl Shiloh Into Boy; She Will Now Be Called John!

Even if you were in a position to know anything about this whatsoever --- exactly HOW is it any of your business?

Do these people tell you how to raise your children?

Child abuse is everyone's buisness, asshole.

How horrible to do this to their child. The tell all book that kid will write someday will make Mommy Dearest look like a walk in the park

Brad and Angelina Support Shiloh Jolie-Pitt s Decision to Go By the Name John REPORT - In Touch Weekly

What we can learn from Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt s awesome gender non-conforming kid
I wanted to see the movie Fury, but because of this idiocy I am boycotting anything Brad Pitt stars in... He is a weak pathetic sheeple is all he is...I should have known something was wrong with him, and now I know there is. Hollywood might can make someone appear a man in the movies, but when that person walks outside that door, then the real truth comes out about him being more of a pathetic mouse than a man. Is this his real daughter, because that may explain his complacency in all of this. Whether it is his daughter or not, if I were Brad I would still feel an obligation to not partake in such a thing that would damage a child's life in which this sure could. The Bible says that if you teach one of my little ones to sin, then it best that you would place a talent around thy neck, and to sink oneself to the bottom of the ocean. It's that bad!

They started training her at 3 years old to think of herself as a boy.

Link?

Read the article.

The article talks about them allowing her to act like a boy if she wanted. There is certainly nothing there about them training her to be a boy.
Oh and so them flaunting her on stage in a guy's suit with short hair is just her acting like a boy on her own eh ? I see it as political theater myself, where as they are using their daughter to gain support for their careers by acting as if they are OK with certain trends that are going on in America. What do they figure maybe, that they will get the support of the LGBT for bigger box office returns if they get with the program in life ? I mean are they throwing their daughter under the bus for this reason ?

Even if you were in a position to know anything about this whatsoever --- exactly HOW is it any of your business?

And you think you see "child abuse" based on a Hollywood gossip story posted by Steve McRacist, asshole?

Set the bar pretty high, do ya?

And you think you see "child abuse" based on a Hollywood gossip story posted by Steve McRacist, asshole?

Regardless of what you see in a poster, the message or the story is judged upon it's own merits.. If anyone went by your thinking here, there wouldn't be anyone positing or replying to what people write in these forums.. Hey why not try commenting on the story or is it just easier to try and kill the messenger in order to agree with Brad and Angelina secretly, otherwise to not let anyone know about your thoughts on it, so attack the messenger eh ? If you are a liberal, just showing up here let's us know what you think, so there's nothing hidden about your position on such matters, so you might as well attack the poster, it's just typical isn't it ?...LOL

Regardless of what you see in a poster, the message or the story is judged upon it's own merits.. If anyone went by your thinking here, there wouldn't be anyone positing or replying to what people write in these forums.. Hey why not try commenting on the story or is it just easier to try and kill the messenger in order to agree with Brad and Angelina secretly, otherwise to not let anyone know about your thoughts on it, so attack the messenger eh ? If you are a liberal, just showing up here let's us know what you think, so there's nothing hidden about your position on such matters, so you might as well attack the poster, it's just typical isn't it ?...LOL

There IS NO "story" here. I don't know these Brad and Angelina people, what they do is none of my business and only a loser with no life follows them around or even worse, hangs on every word of some bullshit gossip website about their private lives.

Damn right I'm a Liberal. That means I stay the fuck out of other people's business. It's the authoritarians with fantasies of controlling other people's lives, even those nowhere near close to their own circle, that raise my eyebrow.

Fuck that shit.

Well is it the new cool trendy thing to do.
And Brad and Angelina are always on the cutting edge.

Angelina Jolia and Brad Pitt definitely go down as two of the coolest parents in our book! < from the article.

Weird and odd, they are not doing their daughter any favors. Wonder what else she is free to 'experiment' with?

Regards from Rosie

I gots a smaller version of that. Goes like this:

hair-fire.gif

Around this place ya need it every day.

Forum List

Back