Anger as Jordan removes antisemitic book from school curriculum

Jordan is a US puppet-state?
Look it up for yourself.

The U.S. gives the dictator who rules Jordan billions in money and weapons every year.

And part of the deal is that he makes Jordan be nice to Israel. . :doubt:
The Peace Treaty with Israel was signed long before they got any substantive aid from us.

The Jordanians went to war with Israel in 1948, 1967 and 1973.

The Jordanians maintained normalized relations with Iraq during the War despite US protestations and urging.

That's hardly puppet behavior.

Jordan goes its own way.

Unlike some of the more knuckle-dragging Neanderthal -like elements of the Ummah.

I repeat , is that why when the "Arab Spring" hit absolutely NOTHING happened in Jordan?
What's your point??

There are other muslim countries where nothing happened.

But that doesn't mean the people of Jordan won't rise up in the future.

The King of Jordan is a brutal dictator just like his father .

So the people know that they must wait for the right time to overthrow the King. . :cool:

The greatly disliked King of Jordan is more about money than doing what his citizens want.

Which would be cutting off all ties with the fascist sate of Israel. ... :cool:

He is actually a very kind thoughtful man, but he is not equal to his father as much as he might try.

I do not support any terrorists. Period.

As a patriotic American I only support people who are fighting for their freedom from tyranny.

As all red blooded Americans should. . :cool:

I do not support any terrorists. Period.

As a patriotic American I only support people who are fighting for their freedom from tyranny.

As all red blooded Americans should. . :cool:
Agreed.

And supporting Israel against the tyranny of the Ummah is a righteous endeavor.

And supporting Israel against the tyranny of the Ummah is a righteous endeavor.
Yea, Poindexter.......you keep thinking that.......:cuckoo: :lol: :lol:
OK...

FourMaps.jpg

The greatly disliked King of Jordan is more about money than doing what his citizens want.

Which would be cutting off all ties with the fascist sate of Israel. ... :cool:

He is actually a very kind thoughtful man, but he is not equal to his father as much as he might try.
One might say he's not as ruthless, more progressive, and even more secular than his father.

Makes one wonder why the Jordanian government did that.

they have a very cordial relationship with israel. they welcome israeli tourism. they think the pals damage the reputation of the arab world and are very opposed to them, generally. they also have a literacy rate of over 90%, all of which, i suppose, goes to their decision-making process.
Obviously, you and Roudy road kill don't know any Jordanian citizens.

They are ruled by a U.S. backed puppet dictator who is a lap dog of the Israeli scum.

And would love to overthrow him and break all ties with the aparthied state of Israel. . :cool:

unlike you, terrorist supporter, i've actually been to jordan.

the people i met are ten times the people you are.

of course, that isn't particularly difficult.

What are you blabbering now? The King of Jordan is actually one of the most popular Muslim leaders. Remove head from anus.
True, he is popular with the Israeli juden........not so much with the Jordanian citizens. .. :cool:
Actually he is one of the most pro American leaders, who is very popular with his people, and kept the Muslim brotherhood at bay. He practices tolerance towards Christians and Jews.

Well, sort of ...

While Christians comprise about 4% of Jordan's pop, as of 2006 there were no Jewish residents.

Religion in Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The state religion is Islam, but the Constitution provides for the freedom to practice one's religion in accordance with the customs that are observed in the Kingdom, unless they violate public order or morality.

However, some issues, such as religious conversion, are controversial. While conversion to Islam is relatively free of legal complications, those wishing to leave Islam risk the loss of civil rights, and face immense societal pressure.

Jordan is a US puppet-state?
Look it up for yourself.

The U.S. gives the dictator who rules Jordan billions in money and weapons every year.

And part of the deal is that he makes Jordan be nice to Israel. . :doubt:

So I did look it up and the US has indeed given Jordan billions in aid ($1.3 billion in loans and $7.7 billion in grants) ... since 1952, much of that coming in the past 2 years to help maintain those Syrian refugees. In effect that money is humanitarian aid to Syria. Jordan has other reasons to make nice with Israel despite the venom of the Arab Street and that of skkkumies like Sunni. :cool:

Jordan?United States relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back