🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Angst & Panic For Thursday's Hillary Speech.No Make-Up Artist Can Make Hillary Look 45 Years Old.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:crybaby: :dunno: :eek-52: This is just a story from very unreliable sources! :eusa_sick:. Apparently, at least seven of the best make-up artists among the Hillary staff, and best make-up experts in Philly have all attempted to work on Hillary's face to make her look 30 years younger, and at this point, to no avail. The best they could do was make Hillary Clinton look 68 years old. Yet, oddly enough, last night they had no problem making Bill look 45.
:laugh2: :laugh: :lalala: :clap2:

:crybaby: :dunno: :eek-52: This is just a story from very unreliable sources! :eusa_sick:. Apparently, at least seven of the best make-up artists among the Hillary staff, and best make-up experts in Philly have all attempted to work on Hillary's face to make her look 30 years younger, and at this point, to no avail. The best they could do was make Hillary Clinton look 68 years old. Yet, oddly enough, last night they had no problem making Bill look 45.
Bill looked worse last night than what my dead great uncle Bill(LOL)looked like when he was in his late 80s....

Are you blind?

• Banned
Bill looked worse last night than what my dead great uncle Bill(LOL)looked like when he was in his late 80s....

Are you blind?
what did they do to bill? smother him with a golden tan? gee, i wonder if it penetrated into his skin and now he looks like a horny orange.

Forum List

Back