Ann Coulter: "I thought Trump lost, but he says he won in 2020, which means he can't run again"...(under US Constitution Amendment xxii, section 1)

Trump was corrupt well before he became president. The dude has always been a lying sleaze

And yet after 40 million dollars of investigating by a group of scumbags who make shit up....they couldn't find a fucking thing.

You ARE, an idiot.

And yet after 40 million dollars of investigating by a group of scumbags who make shit up....they couldn't find a fucking thing.

You ARE, an idiot.
Are you blind deaf and dumb?! All that came out of his presidency was corruption. Don’t need criminal charges to be corrupt smart guy

That is stupid on her part! Did she not see the wall almost completed?
We now see the value of an almost completed wall. About as useful as an almost won election.

He had four years to build it. Given him say six months to realize that the GOP was not at all willing to help, and that left three and a half. He should have used that time to get it built to the point that Biden would have had to tear it down in order begin his tsunami of immigration. Instead, all he had to do was halt construction on inauguration day and voila! The border is as open as it was under Obama.

Are you blind deaf and dumb?! All that came out of his presidency was corruption. Don’t need criminal charges to be corrupt smart guy
[/QUdoing?

The only corruption we have EVIDENCE for is the shrilary, obummer, xiden, and pelousi.

Dumbshit.

The Constitution prevents a POTUS from serving more than two terms, not winning more than two elections. Trump is not serving his second term, even though there is plenty of evidence he won the election.
Exactly. We know Trump won in 2020 but the courts didn't exclude the fraudulent votes. Since Trump isn't serving the second term that he won in 2020, he can run again in 2024.

We now see the value of an almost completed wall. About as useful as an almost won election.

He had four years to build it. Given him say six months to realize that the GOP was not at all willing to help, and that left three and a half. He should have used that time to get it built to the point that Biden would have had to tear it down in order begin his tsunami of immigration. Instead, all he had to do was halt construction on inauguration day and voila! The border is as open as it was under Obama.
It is a matter of apples and oranges.

I do not like Trump, but the process of being "elected" includes the ratification of the election results by Congress, which never happened.
So then no, Coulter is totally and completely wrong, again.

Trump's asseater McCarthy keeps referring him to him as "President Trump".

That fuck is not the president anymore then McCarthy is.
Do you call Barack Obama Me. President even though he isn’t President any longer?

Trump was President, so you address him the same way you would any former President, well the left like you think anyone that isn’t Democrat could have never been President…

oh my god I actually agree with Ann. start the DeSantis campaign NOW

she's a turn coat

AND not such a great lawyer

what difference does it make if someone WINS (anthing, for that matter) if the person is not allowed to HAVE what he "won"

stupid

or as the Spockinator would say

"Illogical, Captain"

17 years ago today

FRXXJyaUYAEfhcW

Forum List

Back