Ann Coulter & others are seriously having a nervous breakdown over Trump not building the wall

Typical of the crazy incoherent left these days, they interpret a rational argument by an intelligent woman as a nervous breakdown.

Well, her column is largely xenophobic nonsense.

But I admire her (somewhat) for attacking Trump openly for what she feels he is failing at.

Plus, it gives Trump a headache, which - as an Indy who DESPISES him as POTUS - I like.

I like it a lot.

Well, her column is largely xenophobic nonsense.

But I admire her (somewhat) for attacking Trump openly for what she feels he is failing at.

Plus, it gives Trump a headache, which - as an Indy who DESPISES him as POTUS - I like.

I like it a lot.
i appreciate your honesty

Typical of the crazy incoherent left, they interpret a rational argument by an intelligent woman as a nervous breakdown.

He wasn't talking about a rational argument by an intelligent woman, he was talking about the pseudo-intellectual bullshit ramblings of a right wing media whore.

Gohmert said this:

There were much better times to pass wall funding then now, but now we’re in a corner. We either do it now, or we’re probably going to lose the elections you know in two years, in four years after that, in eight years after that. We’re going to be losing elections from now on. There were better times, but now it is absolutely essential that we fix this problem now

the full interview is here: Louie Gohmert: GOP 'Going to Lose' Every Election if Wall is Not Funded

Relax the wall will be built, this week they intercepted over 500 POUNDS of Meth at the US/Mexican border.

If he can't get it done because of the hated congress and the dems he will have a great campaign issue for 2020....worked in 2016....

If he can't get it done because of the hated congress and the dems he will have a great campaign issue for 2020....worked in 2016....

Exactly that. Even if it doesn't get done during his first term, it will serve to throw support behind him in 2020. The only reason it hasn't been done is because of the traitorous swamp critters in the GOP. Thy love illegals as much as the Democrats do.

He had 2 years in full control of Congress and didn’t do it. That should tell his enablers all they need to know about how serious he takes it…and them.

protecting borders is what actual countries do, not continent-wide shopping malls.

What are you talking about? He couldn't get it done when both chambers of Congress were majority Republican. LOL.

He had 2 years in full control of Congress and didn’t do it. That should tell his enablers all they need to know about how serious he takes it…and them.
He certainly got Congress to get that big ass 1 Trillion dollar tax cut done for himself with no problem...

He could have taken out the measly $25 billion dollars for the wall before handing out all this tax cut candy to himself and his rich buddies.... imo.

What are you talking about? He couldn't get it done when both chambers of Congress were majority Republican. LOL.
He has a new set of republicans to help him....the old guard open border types are gone....

Typical of the crazy incoherent left these days, they interpret a rational argument by an intelligent woman as a nervous breakdown.
Typical of the right these days, they think a nervous breakdown is rational.

Comes from watching tRump's Twitter feed.

Forum List

Back