Ann Coulter & others are seriously having a nervous breakdown over Trump not building the wall

If he can't get it done because of the hated congress and the dems he will have a great campaign issue for 2020....worked in 2016....
Love how he pushes for more and more spending...
Me too where Obama cut it...like the military and border enforcement....glad you agree...
Yeah and that doesn't make life better for anybody! Bravo. Just more spending. More increased deficits. The republican way! Bet you believe mexico was going to pay for it. ha

Yeah and that doesn't make life better for anybody! Bravo. Just more spending. More increased deficits. The republican way! Bet you believe mexico was going to pay for it. ha
Really? does no one any good?...you need to go take a look at an inner city hospital and take a walk through a public school...it may not reach you yet but it will....

Really? does no one any good?...you need to go take a look at an inner city hospital and take a walk through a public school...it may not reach you yet but it will....
The spending hasn't improved a thing.

The spending hasn't improved a thing
Really?...when was the last time you heard of ISIS?.....you know the guys Obama couldn't beat back....

Day before yesterday….

Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 6.50.22 PM.png

Really?...when was the last time you heard of ISIS?.....you know the guys Obama couldn't beat back....
The guys that were pretty much beat before Trump was even in office? The guys beaten by Russia and Iran? You are taking credit for that? That is funny. How is Afghanistan? No Russia or Iran there. Seems to be going badly....

Day before yesterday….

View attachment 231700
Oh goody once in the last 6 months...when the feckless Obama was president we heard about them daily with pictures too! don't be too stupid by half....

Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 6.53.51 PM.png

Perhaps you should pull your head out of Trump’s ass for a minute...

we need an immigration policy which we can control, not one where illegals control us!

Unless we get control of immigration, I’d be surprised if we still have a reliable power grid in 10 years.

Typical of the crazy incoherent left, they interpret a rational argument by an intelligent woman as a nervous breakdown.

He wasn't talking about a rational argument by an intelligent woman, he was talking about the pseudo-intellectual bullshit ramblings of a right wing media whore.

^^^ there's that famous liberal support for women. /sarcasm

I don't support people or withhold support for people based on what's between their legs. I support people based on what's between their ears.

by others, i mean ME!

she wrote a column blasting trump. her best column ever.

and she just bet someone 1K that Trump wont build the wall!

November 28, 2018 - TRUMP'S GREAT WALL BECOMES TRUMP'S GREAT STALL

I don't agree.

I think the only one who is having a nervous breakdown ...posting and posting and posting one thread after the other

is you
its called being an engaged citizen. being WOKE in others words

Y A W N !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by others, i mean ME!

I don't agree.

I think the only one who is having a nervous breakdown ...posting and posting and posting one thread after the other

is you

its called free speech. what made america great.

your avatar makes me yawn. thank God i dont like women!

by others, i mean ME!

I don't agree.

is you

its called free speech. what made america great.

your avatar makes me yawn. thank God i dont like women!

you know what

I could say so much.....to you

but I won't

no .... you piece of crap.....I try to keep my mouth shut.

Forum List

Back