Ann Coulter wants Trump impeached because of DACA.........

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Even that far right Trump supporter is starting to get a clue that the American people were duped.

Ann Coulter is now saying that Trump needs to be impeached, and it's because he's not gotten rid of DACA yet.

Ann Coulter: 'At this point, who DOESN'T want Trump impeached?'

President Trump's deal/no deal over protecting DREAMers has bewildered both supporters and critics alike.

So, is it really any surprise that far-right commentator Ann Coulter is now wondering if the president is fit for office?

Coulter, who penned a column this week proclaiming "no amnesty is good amnesty," made her dissatisfaction known on Thursday morning. First, she tweeted a Washington Post story about Trump supporters' anger over the president's willingness to protect DREAMers, undocumented people who were brought into the country illegally as children.

She then retweeted the president, who appeared to be giving a defense of DREAMers.

"At this point, who DOESN'T want Trump impeached?" Coulter said.

Still think that Trump has the support of most of the country now?

Even that far right Trump supporter is starting to get a clue that the American people were duped.

Ann Coulter is now saying that Trump needs to be impeached, and it's because he's not gotten rid of DACA yet.

Ann Coulter: 'At this point, who DOESN'T want Trump impeached?'

President Trump's deal/no deal over protecting DREAMers has bewildered both supporters and critics alike.

So, is it really any surprise that far-right commentator Ann Coulter is now wondering if the president is fit for office?

Coulter, who penned a column this week proclaiming "no amnesty is good amnesty," made her dissatisfaction known on Thursday morning. First, she tweeted a Washington Post story about Trump supporters' anger over the president's willingness to protect DREAMers, undocumented people who were brought into the country illegally as children.

She then retweeted the president, who appeared to be giving a defense of DREAMers.

"At this point, who DOESN'T want Trump impeached?" Coulter said.

Still think that Trump has the support of most of the country now?
So you wish he would just get rid of DACA? Seems like it
I wish he would
Fuck incentive for illegals
It's stupid as hell to call for his impeachment over it though

No, Harley, I don't support getting rid of DACA, especially when some of those Dreamers are serving in the military, and too few Americans it seems are willing to serve.

I'm just finding it funny as hell that Coulter, who used to be a strong supporter of Trump is now saying she wants him impeached.

He's just flopping all over the place.

Must be time for another of his kkk rallies so the trumpanzees can feel his love.

And vice versa.

:uhoh3:

Last edited:
I wonder what would happen if someone brought a fire pit to one of his next rallies and set a whole bunch of those hats on fire outside the building?

And.................based on some of the things I'm seeing, that might not be done by liberals, but rather by former Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back