🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ann Coulter was right about Justice Roberts....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
And here we have Ann Coulter...right about roberts 10 years ago....

Love Her Or Hate Her Ann Coulter Warned Us About John Roberts 10 Years Ago PJ Tatler

It turns out that Ann Coulter sniffed another Souter-esque betrayal in the offing ten years ago:

After pretending to consider various women and minorities for the Supreme Court these past few weeks, President Bush decided to disappoint all the groups he had just ginned up and nominate a white male.

So all we know about him for sure is that he can’t dance and he probably doesn’t know who Jay-Z is. Other than that, he is a blank slate. Tabula rasa. Big zippo. Nada. Oh, yeah … We also know he’s argued cases before the Supreme Court. Big deal; so has Larry Flynt’s attorney.

But unfortunately, other than that that, we don’t know much about John Roberts. Stealth nominees have never turned out to be a pleasant surprise for conservatives. Never. Not ever.

I know it is all the rage in this era of hypersensitive feelings for some conservatives, and almost all moderate Republicans, to bristle at everything Coulter says and be dismissive of her because she has a knack for tossing out an outrageous headline-grabbing comment. Here’s the thing about her: she’s right a lot of the time.

I could never figure out how he became Chief Justice with no seniority. I remember thinking either he or Alito would turn out to be another Souter and sure enough....:eusa_doh:

I've been referring to him as Judas Roberts.

He hasn't been as bad as Souter was, but on this obozocare deal he's way off.

Made me wonder if the NSA didn't get pictures of Roberts sticking his dick somewhere he shouldn't have been and letting the moonbat messiah blackmail him with it.

I've been referring to him as Judas Roberts.

He hasn't been as bad as Souter was, but on this obozocare deal he's way off.

Made me wonder if the NSA didn't get pictures of Roberts sticking his dick somewhere he shouldn't have been and letting the moonbat messiah blackmail him with it.

Souter got mugged in a queer park in the middle of the night but I doubt there's any dirt on Roberts. He's just taking himself too seriously is all...thought tossing out the ACA would hurt too many needy folks. What's hilarious is the bill that's going to put the Supremes on Barry-Care if it passes.

Souter got mugged in a queer park in the middle of the night but I doubt there's any dirt on Roberts. He's just taking himself too seriously is all...thought tossing out the ACA would hurt too many needy folks. What's hilarious is the bill that's going to put the Supremes on Barry-Care if it passes.

You never know, it's funny how elections have consequences when a democrook thug gets elected, but when republicrats do, well not so much....

Was Supreme Court Justice John Roberts Blackmailed TheBlaze.com

I like Anne's slutty little Catholic school girl look, really works for me. I'd love to deliver a load of cream to her back porch.

And here we have Ann Coulter...right about roberts 10 years ago....

Love Her Or Hate Her Ann Coulter Warned Us About John Roberts 10 Years Ago PJ Tatler

It turns out that Ann Coulter sniffed another Souter-esque betrayal in the offing ten years ago:

After pretending to consider various women and minorities for the Supreme Court these past few weeks, President Bush decided to disappoint all the groups he had just ginned up and nominate a white male.

So all we know about him for sure is that he can’t dance and he probably doesn’t know who Jay-Z is. Other than that, he is a blank slate. Tabula rasa. Big zippo. Nada. Oh, yeah … We also know he’s argued cases before the Supreme Court. Big deal; so has Larry Flynt’s attorney.

But unfortunately, other than that that, we don’t know much about John Roberts. Stealth nominees have never turned out to be a pleasant surprise for conservatives. Never. Not ever.

I know it is all the rage in this era of hypersensitive feelings for some conservatives, and almost all moderate Republicans, to bristle at everything Coulter says and be dismissive of her because she has a knack for tossing out an outrageous headline-grabbing comment. Here’s the thing about her: she’s right a lot of the time.

When you make a living on your knees...I'm sure you gain all sorts of insights. :)

Ann Coulter is always right.

Yeah?

You agree with her always?

How aboût on this?

Ann Coulter Hopes Mitt Romney is the GOP Nominee for 2016 The Right Scoop -

What's the matter? English not your first language?

Yeah she's right, she does hope Mitt Romney is the nominee.

You think Romney is the best choice for the GOP in 2016?

No.

Then you are saying that Ann Coulter is wrong. Perfect. Thanks.

Ann Coulter is always right.

Yeah?

You agree with her always?

How aboût on this?

Ann Coulter Hopes Mitt Romney is the GOP Nominee for 2016 The Right Scoop -

What's the matter? English not your first language?

Yeah she's right, she does hope Mitt Romney is the nominee.

You think Romney is the best choice for the GOP in 2016?

No.

Then you are saying that Ann Coulter is wrong. Perfect. Thanks.

No dumbass, that isn't ar all what I'm saying. You just cannot understand anything past a 4th grade level.

I would suggest you re-read what I said and what Ann said but you are an idiot and it would do no good.

Forum List

Back