Ann nails it again

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
COMMUNITY ORGANIZER GOES TO WAR
September 4, 2013

Oh, how I long for the days when liberals wailed that "the rest of the world" hated America, rather than now, when the rest of the world laughs at us.

With the vast majority of Americans opposing a strike against Syria, President Obama has requested that Congress vote on his powers as commander in chief under the Constitution. The president doesn't need congressional approval to shoot a few missiles into Syria, nor -- amazingly -- has he said he'll abide by such a vote, anyway.

COPYRIGHT 2013 ANN COULTER
DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL UCLICK

Edited by Moderator.
Full articles of copyrighted material are not allowed. Post a snip and a link.
Nice me, I'm providing the link this time.
http://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2013/09/04/community-organizer-goes-to-war-n1691596

That would be the same Ann Coulter who said in 2006 we should invade Iran and China, yes?

Hypocritical bitch.

That would be the same Ann Coulter who said in 2006 we should invade Iran and China, yes?

Hypocritical bitch.

I missed that...but at least they would be worthy enemies...this will be like a grown man beating his kid sister.

2007 interview with Ann Coulter by The Jewish Press:

Q: What should America’s policy be in Iraq?

A: America’s policy should be to obliterate any remnant of terrorism in Iraq with whatever force is necessary, and to do so with alacrity. Then it’s on to Iran! I’m proposing a two-part plan, the second part of which is, “Let God sort them out.”

Q: Do you think the Bush administration will eventually get its act together and attack Iran?

A: No on the getting their act together part, and maybe on the attacking Iran part.

Q: Do you think Bush is strong enough politically to authorize an attack on Iran?

A: Once he gets his approval rating down to single digits, what does he have to lose? Maybe that’s when we’ll see some real action. Remember, Harry Truman’s approval rating was in the low 20’s when he ordered U.S. troops into Korea.

Q: If no one else acts, should Israel go it alone and take out Iran’s nuclear facilities?

A: It worked pretty well the last time with Iraq. Israel would take hits for it, so it would take a lot of guts.

FrontPage Magazine - Ann Coulter on Democrats, Palestinians, Israel and Iran

We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war. - Ann Coulter

Yesterday, Ann Coulter was a bloodthirsty bitch, as were all who worship her.

Today, their Obama Derangement Syndrome has made them useful idiots of the Russian government.

It is far past time to kick the crazies to the curb.

Last edited:

Hypocritical bitch.

TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything Coulter said in the article in the OP. So I'll change the subject and try to persuade people that, if she was wrong seven years ago, she must be automatically wrong today. I really think there is someone out there stupid enough to believe me.

Hypocritical bitch.

TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything Coulter said in the article in the OP. So I'll change the subject and try to persuade people that, if she was wrong seven years ago, she must be automatically wrong today. I really think there is someone out there stupid enough to believe me.

Deconstructing Ann Coulter is intellectual child's play. I'm sorry you are too retarded to see how she is desperately trying to conflate a missile attack with a war just like all the other useful idiots are. They were all given the same piece of sheet music by Putin. It's the same song, different singer.

She was more than happy to invade the entire Middle East and kill everyone, or convert them to Christianity at the point of a gun. But now that a Democrat is in office, she makes a hilarious about-face. You simply have to be retarded, profoundly so, to not see right through her.

The bullshit word salad she vomited up to conceal her hypocrisy only works on the weak-minded. Pity.

Last edited:

Hypocritical bitch.

The truth sticks in your craw, doesn't it.

Not at all. Her hypocrisy only makes her worshippers' butts hurt, not mine.

It is long past time to kick the crazy bitch to the curb. When you grow up some day, you will see this. Too late.

Hypocritical bitch.

It is long past time to kick the crazy bitch to the curb. When you grow up some day, you will see this. Too late.

:lol: She's got Obama's number. Go ahead---try to refute what she is saying, warmonger.

I see another book comming. Another "bestseller" that is sold on con websites, buy one get one free. Her bank account must be getting low. The mouthbreathers need someone to tell them how to think.

The only people who are deranged are the ones plodding behind Obabble as he shuffles down the road passing one failed endeavor after another.

Last edited:

:lol: She's got Obama's number. Go ahead---try to refute what she is saying, warmonger.

I already have. I'm sorry it went too far above your head to grasp.

I don't follow Coulter, and never have...but what she says in the OP is absolutely true.

The only butthurt in this thread is coming from the guy who can't or won't refute it. :eusa_whistle:

I see another book comming. Another "bestseller" that is sold on con websites, buy one get one free. Her bank account must be getting low. The mouthbreathers need someone to tell them how to think.

I see you have to shoot the messenger too. Pretty powerful message, aint it ? :eusa_whistle:

I must say, Ann's a good looking guy.

Not much in the Brain department.

Community Organizers don't go to war in this country.

Presidents do.

Ann the Man should learn that.

Funny how she doesn't mention that Saddam was Raygun's ally at the time of the Kurd gassing and that was 17 years before the Iraq War. And that Raygun was a total disaster lol. Legacy: W's stupidest wars ever and ruin of the USA nonrich. See sig.

Hypocritical bitch.

its wrong to dillo because we have a different-looking POTUS in office w/ a strange-sounding name and, to top it off, he's from the "other party". Can dillo be any more transparent in his partisanship?

its wrong to dillo because we have a different-looking POTUS in office w/ a strange-sounding name and, to top it off, he's from the "other party". Can dillo be any more transparent in his partisanship?

How cute.. The race card..desperate much ? BTW--here's a few of the quotes that G5000 censored from Ann's interview.

What would a Democrat in the White House mean for America’s Mideast policy?

Do the words “unconditional surrender” mean anything to you? A Democrat president would turn us into a satrapy of Middle East terrorists. The Democrats would surrender to our adversaries in the Middle East and would shortly be surrendering to them again in the
streets of New York City

As a woman, do you think there is any benefit to Nancy Pelosi being House Speaker?

Yes, it shows people the foolishness of putting liberal women in positions of authority. Another benefit is that every time Pelosi opens her trap another 100 people become registered Republicans.

What do you think about the Obama boomlet?

Barack Hussein Obama? From what I hear, he’s got the “soccer moms trying to quit smoking” vote locked up.

FrontPage Magazine - Ann Coulter on Democrats, Palestinians, Israel and Iran

Forum List

Back