Ann nails it again

I guess we should report the copyright violation, but who care what that vile bitch says anyways.

The rest of the world laughs at us?

You mean like the time we invaded Iraq looking for WMDs?

We and 48 other countries in a coalition invaded Iraq, so what part of the world that matters was laughing?
You'll note that they always, ALWAYS, fail to mention the other reasons given for going into Iraq.

Many of which are now being used by them to support their president's desire to hurl "the lightening bolt" at an evil-doer!

I guess we should report the copyright violation, but who care what that vile bitch says anyways.

Millions of people care. I guessing you do too or you wouldn't have just wet your panties in this thread.

You libs are so easy.

Lib comedy stew recipe:

One teaspoon of any conservative statement.
Endless amounts of libs pissing themselves into a frenzy.

We and 48 other countries in a coalition invaded Iraq, so what part of the world that matters was laughing?
You'll note that they always, ALWAYS, fail to mention the other reasons given for going into Iraq.

Many of which are now being used by them to support their president's desire to hurl "the lightening bolt" at an evil-doer!

and how many of those allies have ship based cruise missiles for this operation, dingbat dupes LOL? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
COMMUNITY ORGANIZER GOES TO WAR
September 4, 2013

Oh, how I long for the days when liberals wailed that "the rest of the world" hated America, rather than now, when the rest of the world laughs at us.

With the vast majority of Americans opposing a strike against Syria, President Obama has requested that Congress vote on his powers as commander in chief under the Constitution. The president doesn't need congressional approval to shoot a few missiles into Syria, nor -- amazingly -- has he said he'll abide by such a vote, anyway.

COPYRIGHT 2013 ANN COULTER
DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL UCLICK

Edited by Moderator.
Full articles of copyrighted material are not allowed. Post a snip and a link.
Nice me, I'm providing the link this time.
Community Organizer Goes to War - Ann Coulter - Page 1

I feel so bad about the infraction. I will pray the rosary five times before I sleep...so God might forgive me should I die tonight. Mea culpa,mea culpa,mea maxima culpa.....

COMMUNITY ORGANIZER GOES TO WAR
September 4, 2013

Oh, how I long for the days when liberals wailed that "the rest of the world" hated America, rather than now, when the rest of the world laughs at us.

With the vast majority of Americans opposing a strike against Syria, President Obama has requested that Congress vote on his powers as commander in chief under the Constitution. The president doesn't need congressional approval to shoot a few missiles into Syria, nor -- amazingly -- has he said he'll abide by such a vote, anyway.

COPYRIGHT 2013 ANN COULTER
DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL UCLICK

Edited by Moderator.
Full articles of copyrighted material are not allowed. Post a snip and a link.
Nice me, I'm providing the link this time.
Community Organizer Goes to War - Ann Coulter - Page 1

I feel so bad about the infraction. I will pray the rosary five times before I sleep...so God might forgive me should I die tonight. Mea culpa,mea culpa,mea maxima culpa.....
It was an edit of your post. Violation of Copyright Law.
Good discussion of points is desired here, but this board still has to follow copyright law.
I am an atheist, but you go ahead and pray if it makes you feel better.

Don't push it.

That would be the same Ann Coulter who said in 2006 we should invade Iran and China, yes?

Hypocritical bitch.

The truth sticks in your craw, doesn't it.

Not at all. Her hypocrisy only makes her worshippers' butts hurt, not mine.

It is long past time to kick the crazy bitch to the curb. When you grow up some day, you will see this. Too late.

And remind us what Obama said about war in 2007 2008 and so on and so on.

Reading through the OP, one realizes quickly that all she is really doing doing is trying to build up some sort of rationale as to why she can oppose this action after having been such a zealous supporter of the Iraq disaster,

without looking like a two-faced Obama deranged hack.

She fails.

and yet you see know problem with libs who opposed iraq now supporting the same thing in syria. how hypocritical of you

Reading through the OP, one realizes quickly that all she is really doing doing is trying to build up some sort of rationale as to why she can oppose this action after having been such a zealous supporter of the Iraq disaster,

She fails.

and yet you see know problem with libs who opposed iraq now supporting the same thing in syria. how hypocritical of you

And what is your evidence that I have no problem with that?

If Kerry's case for military action against Syria is essentially the same case that was made against Iraq,

why is military action against Syria getting virtually NO support from all the USMB'ers who supported, and still defend, the war against Iraq?

If Kerry's case for military action against Syria is essentially the same case that was made against Iraq,

why is military action against Syria getting virtually NO support from all the USMB'ers who supported, and still defend, the war against Iraq?

most probably, they have accepted that the iraq war was based on lies and was a huge mistake. :eusa_whistle:

The only connection between this and Iraq is W's total BS that turned the Labour party against this. Great job, Georgie.

Don't forget oil.

Syria intervention plan fueled by oil interests, not chemical weapon concern

Massacres of civilians are being exploited for narrow geopolitical competition to control Mideast oil, gas pipelines

Syria intervention plans fuelled by oil interests, not chemical weapon concerns | Nafeez Ahmed | Environment | theguardian.com

you talking about afghanistan again?

bushsays.jpg

She fails.

And what is your evidence that I have no problem with that?

will you vote republican in the next elections or continue to blindly follow the party line

BDR strikes again. So with the exception of G5000, not one Lib disputed the article. Most attacked the author, many insulting her physical appearance. Others attacked George Bush. (He hasn't been President for nearly 5 years, Dorothy)

And one more who never disappoints when you need a good belly laugh, attacks Ronald Reagan. (out of office nearly 25 years)

Last edited:
Too bad he doesn't change his underwear as often as he changes his "mind".

And not at all surprising the rw's here would join him in siding against their own country.

Forum List

Back