Announcement: Time To "Come Out."

I realize that nobody asked and that I shouldn't tell but this has been weighing on me and I just need to let the world know. Have you ever kept something secret for a long time but ended up with this overpowering need to just let it all out? Well ... that's where I am today.

So ... here it goes. Ummm, well, okay -- here it goes. I'm straight. There, I said it. I'm straight and I don't care who knows or what the consequences of my admission is. I'm straight and I'm going to scream it to the entire world.

I'm Straight!

Please shower me with attention now that I've shared my sexual orientation. Thank you.

Now that you're out can you just go away?

Thanks so much for posting and the attention. I feel much better.

So you've been living as a homosexual and now you want to let everyone know your secret and have decided to become heretosexual...ok...

He's also been telling us he's a christian.

This guy lives a lot of lies.

another Katzndogz clone.....

Now now, to be fair, its not just katzen who is a lying hypocrite. Seems to me that most who trumpet about what "good christians" they are, are actually just the opposite. You wanna see some really nasty hate, all you have to do is read the 'religion' forum. It should be renamed the Hate Forum.

OK

I've been holding this one in for almost five years and I have to come clean. I know it will be a surprise to most of you.....but I am not really a rightwinger

There....I said it

Ya know, rightwinger, I suspected that from time to time..... :D

It's all become a joke, just like everyone that disagrees with the Obama are accused of being racist

the lamestream media with the help of the DNC is pushing to dumb shit because they can't' run on Obama's record, so they trot out those poor victims who are homosexual...and as we see, the war on womeeeeeen folks is ramping up next...

class warfare pitting the people against each other in this country is just how low they will crawl to win elections

that sad part is PEOPLE fall for it...well see if their dirty politics works this time around

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwx3MPzS6r0]Sherry....Baby....Can you come out tonight/THE DOO-WOP All -Stars - YouTube[/ame]

I realize that nobody asked and that I shouldn't tell but this has been weighing on me and I just need to let the world know. Have you ever kept something secret for a long time but ended up with this overpowering need to just let it all out? Well ... that's where I am today.

So ... here it goes. Ummm, well, okay -- here it goes. I'm straight. There, I said it. I'm straight and I don't care who knows or what the consequences of my admission is. I'm straight and I'm going to scream it to the entire world.

I'm Straight!

Please shower me with attention now that I've shared my sexual orientation. Thank you.

You of all people know thats not how it works.

OK

I've been holding this one in for almost five years and I have to come clean. I know it will be a surprise to most of you.....but I am not really a rightwinger

There....I said it

I'm speechless. You're the last one here I would have guessed this to be the case.

I'm Straight!

In other words: "Leave Howey Alone" (as in "leave Yurt alone.")

Being white and straight and a man is so..... yesterday... Boring.

Being gay... is to be celebrated and revered.

Forum List

Back