Anonymous releases names of Senators, Mayors associated with KKK.

Ok so now anyone can create an account and make unproven unverified statements about anyone they chose and you retards believe them because the names happen to support your views? Unless actual evidence is presented this is nothing more then a smear campaign designed to embarrass. Anyone that takes it serious is stupid.

• Banned
I'm inclined to believe Anonymous. They have no motive to make this up. Nor do I think they would risk fabricating such controversial claims. That's not to say that their conclusions are infallible. I just can't see them lying about this.

Apparently, there's a disagreement as to what twitter handle is the "real" Anonymous - another Anonymous twitter handle has said that this release is not "real", and that the "real" list of KKK members will be released on Thursday.

So who knows.

Apparently, there's a disagreement as to what twitter handle is the "real" Anonymous - another Anonymous twitter handle has said that this release is not "real", and that the "real" list of KKK members will be released on Thursday.

So who knows.
Without some evidence it is all a lie. ANYONE can make a list of anyone they want and then claim what ever they want about them, with out evidence no one should take it seriously.

So who knows.
Without some evidence it is all a lie. ANYONE can make a list of anyone they want and then claim what ever they want about them, with out evidence no one should take it seriously.

The lack of evidence does not make it a "lie", but you are correct in saying that without evidence, no one should take it seriously.

Forgive me if I don't believe someone who maligns people with no evidence.

So who knows.

Gettin nervous?

So who knows.

Gettin nervous?

Why would he of all people get nervous? You think a group of cowards who won't even reveal themselves knows he exists let alone would falsely implicate him with the kkk?

Forum List

Back